[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

How to deal with falling in love but not having enough sexual power to keep it up and probably having the only thing you romanticized in life destroyed by that small thing, your impotence. And the feeling of having lost something FUCKIN hard to find cuz of that, and the feeling that you'll never be able to keep it up. Anon, your love even read the meme books you love so much, you weren't able to fuck her, the antidepressants you took in the past wrecked your libido.

To keep it rolling: books that may help a person deal with this? books for this feel? Lit related philosophys that could help?
>>
>>8719948
Sex isn't for everyone. That's why professionals are so celebrated in this day and age.
>>
Here's a solution you dimwit,

>well I can't fuck you but instead how about I perform oral pleasures on you instead and become the best at it I can till my libido resumes normalcy
>>
>>8719964
>But she wants the D, not the T
>>
>>8719968

If a girl leaves you cause of that she's literally not the one, it's like if your girlfriend can't have sex anymore vaginally cause she contracts multiple sclerosis so you say bye girl Im a purely sexual primate and I must have 1 hole to conjoin our relationship.

You're not missing arms, what a stupid post this should be on r9k
>>
>>8719982
>the one,
>one
>being memed this hard
>>
>>8719997

the one for the moment atleast, or anyone, look u memer, i'm trying to help this pathetic case. he considers her the one so its not enough to say "she's not the one". Unrequited love is a very common theme in literature as well but really books dealing with impotence would be a more rare thing, no one likes talking about it.
>>
>>8719997
way to completely miss the point of a totally reasonable post
>>
>>8719948
OP, did your impotence pre-date the relationship? Sometimes sexual compatibility is the actual issue.

As far as books, I don't actually have any, but I am sympathetic to your situation.
>>
>>8719948
Read Infinite Jest, the relationship between Hal's parents is literally this.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.