[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What books will make me a more interesting person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1382082659109.png (213KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
1382082659109.png
213KB, 442x341px
What books will make me a more interesting person?
>>
Moonwalking with Einstein by Josh Foer.
It's gonzo style journalism into the world of "mental athletes"... These motherfuckers can memorize 4 decks of cards in like 2 minutes, and the book goes into detail of the strategies they use. It's like the ultimate party trick, short of sucking yourself off in the middle of the room.

Alternatively, don't read, and get flexible enough to suck yourself off in the middle of the room. People will find it interesting, trust.
>>
>>8718345
>sucking yourself off in the middle of the room
You'll want The Ego and His Own for that.
>>
>>8718338

Unironically, Nietzsche.

Properly understood, that is. Allows you to BTFO both the Left and the Right.
>>
>>8718338
Books don't make you interesting faggot. Perspective does, which comes from both books and experiences. Too many English/philosophy majors think theyre interesting or novel when they have 0 observations from the real world but can recite every single Sartre perspective from memory. Dont be that guy.
>>
>>8718533
What experiences will make me an interesting person then?
>>
File: 1478907500032.png (421KB, 584x536px) Image search: [Google]
1478907500032.png
421KB, 584x536px
>>8718592
>>
>>8718479
t. never read Stirner.
>>
>>8718592
reading good books
>>
>>8718338
obviously the bible
>>
>>8718338
All of them. Except Stephen King as his books give you AIDS.
>>
>>8718338
Siddhartha
Infinite Jest
Crime & Punishment
>>
>>8718338
>nobody's said it yet
here's my time to shine

MY DIARY DESU
>>
>>8718338
no book will make you interesting
because what if you meet someone that doesn't know anything about books and doesn't really want to talk about books but some other stuff?
what would you say? would you call him a pleb for no reading? if you so, then you're just boring. Not everyone reads books but they do have experiences :)))) read but have some other hobbies too
>>
Books will make you more boring, but that's a good thing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.