[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: you share one poem you wrote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 78659650-224x300.jpg (22KB, 224x300px) Image search: [Google]
78659650-224x300.jpg
22KB, 224x300px
i made you a deck of cards
that has 52 queen of hearts
>>
>>8717374
But I was waiting, OP,
A poem coming from thee.
>>
M bare ass ginger bread R house(of bing)
>>
File: Capture.png (5KB, 298x264px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
5KB, 298x264px
>>8717374
>>
>>8717374
>>8717374
In a deck of queens, the queen of hearts you pick a card and you ll what you expect.
But where did the club of 7s go, and his brother the 7s of diamonds, are they in a another deck, on a another table. And where is the queens king and his son? And all her nephews and sisters. Where did all those other cards go, and what game do we play. It is like a poem with the same words, chanting to illuminate the tables green:
Red priviliedge the green will chant, while the red queens will lay on the the docile green. It is almost vulgar, like someone knew about the red queens laying on the docile green. The red queens grow on the docile green, the only green they can grow on.
>>
>>8717374
I bring you a poem, i drag in the words like slaves.
The slaves in bring to you, and they are in the carefully guarded prison, in the sphere you call creativity.
I bring them them to you, just so they breed with yours.
Only for a short time, just enough time for intercourse before they will do the other deeds.
And in each years and in each days and in each second time i will reap the fruits of their work, for the next generation. And each time these slaves are stronger, like a bread of dogs.
And i parade them, for everyone to see, in a poem, in a thread, for you.
>>
Or lets try something else:

If your mind would be mine,
i would look down on me, and i would look straight,
right into devastation,
And i would have the right revelation:
Dear god, dont make me write a peom.
Give me back my body and let these foes end.
>>
>>8717633
But i come in like non of these riches,
non of these abstract sitches,
i take care of your right brain itches,
i just write a poem like non of these bitches.

I push push your bottons and donald will never be fogotton.
Since he is our creation, just like this poem is a slave of my imagination.
I dont like sub saharan migration,
And i will be your god with out any hesitation.
I
>>
File: 3UXLM.jpg (77KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
3UXLM.jpg
77KB, 1440x1440px
I have researched the magic shapes of the happiness no one escapes
>>
Responsibility's cool
But there's more things in life
Like getting your dick
Rode all fucking night
>>
their faces blend together as
the train, screeching softly, starts moving along the tracks
>>
>>8718847
ridden you illiterate shit
>>
>>8718847
>plagiarizing MC Ride
>>8720625
O noes, we can't have incorrect grammar in muh poetriez :O
>>
>>8720005

i lol'd
>>
>>8717537

this is cool, i don't really like nothing or waterfall though, if you put some better words there it would be a lot more interesting.
>>
Nursing Watch

Passing through my fingers,
These bone white digits,
A black armband.

Pulsing around the face,
This blood red minute
Gave life to time.
>>
My thoughts are brown leaves
What is yet to be thought is green
Soon to be brown
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.