[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I into Freud and psychoanalysis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

How do I into Freud and psychoanalysis?
>>
https://warosu.org/lit/

ok ur welcome
>>
Is into a verb
>>
>>8717206
accept that you want to fuck your mother
>>
>>8717206
Simple, smoke a cigar
>>
>>8717206
Decide on a conclusion that you like and invent some scientific-sounding nonsense to convince brainlets into thinking it's the truth.
>>
>>8717304
No, but you are a newfag
>>
The Routledge Critical Thinkers book is a pretty good introduction
>>
>>8717206
The Psychopathology of Everyday Life
Five Lectures on Psycho-Analysis
The Interpretation of Dreams
Introductory Lectures on Psycho-Analysis
>>
>how do i into kinky sex
>>
>>8717206
terry eagleton's 'literary theory' helped me a lot, it was a very enjoyable read too.

Then watch some introductory courses on psychology on youtube. The Yale Course by Paul Bloom is quite good. Then you should read 'The Interpreatation of Dreams' after that some psychoanalytical criticism of your choice. While keeping in touch with this matter you will discover a lot and will make yor own criticical conclusions. Quite a Journey. And you will see cocks everywhere, but for you being OP it's totally fine.
>>
>>8718032
And to be more precise, I would suggest you to begin with Freud rather than commentaries.
He writes very well and it's a pleasant read.
>>
>>8717655
My mother died when I was four but I do accept my will to fuck her if she was alive.
>>
>>8717206
dont, just read jung instead, much better
>>
>Freud in 2016
>"You wanna fuck your mom lol"
>"Yes, and?"
>>
>>8717206
Get a Freud reader or collection, there's a number of them. I have the one by Peter Gay, and it gives a pretty good overview desu. Don't read Interpretation of Dreams, it's very long and kind of dense. A large portion of it is summaries of his predecessors', some of whom are very obscure, thoughts on what dreams are. There's one chapter in it, though, that is crucial to his theory of psychoanalysis; I want to say it's chapter 7. If you're interested beyond the reader, Introductory Lectures on Psycho-Analysis is good.

I also recommend checking out some of Jung's work for a psychoanalytic theory that involves sexuality less.
>>
>>8718946
this
>>
shit idk... by reading him?

read the introductory lectures.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.