[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Read it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

>Loved it
>Gave it to my Black friends who doesn't read.
>They hated it for it. Why don't they read more?

WTF is a good White man is suppose to do?
>>
Why would you give a book to someone who doesn't read?
>>
Let them cadoodle your wife.
>>
File: IMG_6982.jpg (153KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6982.jpg
153KB, 1600x1067px
>>8707471
I'm an educated Black man, I've read this book and I hate it because it's is so disconnected from what Black intellectuals experience in American society. It's definitely a singular experience that he (Obama) want us to believe is achievable by all Black people.
>>
>>8707471
>Gave a 300 page political essay to someone that doesn't read
owow boyo fuck this gay earth, right?
>>
File: IMG_6977.png (72KB, 251x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6977.png
72KB, 251x255px
>>8707500
Lmao!
>>
>>8707500
low effort
>>
>>8707471

>politics

Spooks.
>>
>>8707525
Spookphobia is a spook
>>
>>8707496
what book does Vanilla Ice read there?
>>
>>8708574
>>8707496

the cover has the illustration from an album by Quasimodo shopped onto it.

a reverse image search shows that he's actually reading this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger:_An_Autobiography_by_Dick_Gregory
>>
File: quas_0278.jpg (52KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
quas_0278.jpg
52KB, 570x570px
>>8708621
whoops, meant to post this image
>>
>>8708621
>>8708622
thanks, weird shop though
>>
>>8707493
white mans burden
>>
>>8707471
>WTF is a good White man is suppose to do?

you need to get over yourself and quit trying to go to heaven as the black man's savior. it's really obvious and embarrassing.
>>
File: President faces Point Break.jpg (31KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
President faces Point Break.jpg
31KB, 320x240px
>>8708649
I was trying to make a difference in the Black Community you imbecile.
>>
>>8708681
You can't help the helpless. The over-sensitiveness of some people make them blind to reason. These are the kind of blacks who would discredit "I have a dream" if the speaker was white, out of stupid and baseless pride and hatred brought by the PC-culture, which is as destructive to social progress towards equality as racism and xenophobia.

If you want to help, join a likeminded community and volunteer at events. The people you'll be in touch with attend voluntarily. They're willing to think and act, not only preach about an ideal they themselves make impossible. Give books to people who appreciate it. Talk to people who can consider your point without outright dismissing it. Help those who are open to help.
>>
File: ZZZ002360-PO.jpg (63KB, 309x480px) Image search: [Google]
ZZZ002360-PO.jpg
63KB, 309x480px
>>8708760
I am a nigger-super-predator from Chicago and I approved you message. Kill us quick Whities, the world is coming to an end soon anyways. No one will make it out alive.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.