[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, who was the superior one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: spicfriends.jpg (67KB, 700x282px) Image search: [Google]
spicfriends.jpg
67KB, 700x282px
Now that the dust has settled, who was the superior one?
>>
>>8707426

How is Bolaño comparable to the other two? Not trolling, I'm a bit into Savage Detectives right now and don't understand how he can be compared to Borges. I haven't read any Cortazar though.
>>
>>8707439
It's not just this shit thread, on the other Bolaño thread someone also claims that he's similar to Borges.
>>
>>8707432
2666 is very good, in the original spanish it's better than the english version.Borges is very nice to read in english.
>>
>>8707426
The one that influenced the other two
>>
File: 3337-1-12_33_42.png (365KB, 731x1145px) Image search: [Google]
3337-1-12_33_42.png
365KB, 731x1145px
>>8707426
This guy
>>
>>8707696
literally who
>>
The other two don't exist with Borges
>>
>>8707700
Fuck you bitch
only the greatest writer in Latin America
>>
>>8707700
>Pleb
>>
>>8707706
>>8707707
Sorry, the memeing was uncalled for
Are any of his books as good as Pedro Paramo?
>>
>>8707713
El llano en llamas
Great short stories collection, amazing book really.
>>
>>8707713
He only has two other books. The short story collection El llano en llamas (probaly one of the greatest collections i've ever read) and El gallo de oro, which no one talks about, for reasons unknown to me, and which i have not read
Pedro Páramo is his best, but El llano en llamas doesn't fall behind either
>>
>>8707722
Nobody talks much about El Gallo de Oro because it was scrapped and transformed into a movie script. And the two who adapted the novel were non other than Gabriel García Marquez and Carlos Fuentes. Rulfo wrote for other movies aswell.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.