[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why, /lit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1477911653515.jpg (220KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1477911653515.jpg
220KB, 1000x750px
Why does this board have such a hard-on for communism and Soviet stuff?
>>
File: 1473892474867.jpg (525KB, 2000x1641px) Image search: [Google]
1473892474867.jpg
525KB, 2000x1641px
>>8706850
A E S T H E T I C S
>>
>>8706854
But that's all Marxy n' sheit.
>>
File: floorwojak.png (14KB, 576x422px) Image search: [Google]
floorwojak.png
14KB, 576x422px
>>8706850
Because we're all /realsensitiveguys/ here and the suffering of the proletariat makes for compelling art.

>mfw thinking about those proles hurting
>>
>>8706875
You've played too much Red Orchestra. Or maybe just listen to too much punk.
>>
>>8706902
And you made a pretty dumb thread.
>>
>>8706850

In the old days this place was lousy with them, nowadays I'm not so sure. /lit/ seems like a more genteel version of /pol/.
>>
>>8706850
Create any thread on Marxism and you'll invariably have the fredpilled frog people take over the thread.
>>
I'm just genuinely honest with wondering why there's such an obsession for Marxism here.
>>
File: marx0.jpg (45KB, 540x461px) Image search: [Google]
marx0.jpg
45KB, 540x461px
We must seize the means of production comrade.
>>
>>8706949
Are you wondering why people want to talk about Marxism or do you think we are Marxists?

Marxism is more philosophy than economics and it's more interesting to discuss than Smith. The other parts of 4chan where this discussion would be appropriate have a hard on for neo-nazis and hyper capitalism so it's harder to find information relating to Marxism.

Most people on /lit/ aren't actually Marxists they just like to pretend because Marxposting is fun.
>>
>>8706950
Marxism would work irl unlike capitalism prove me wrong
protip: you cunt.
>>
>>8706960
Capitalism status: BTFO

checkmate Randroids
>>
>>8706956
Huh... Well, I'll be damned.

Cheerio!
>>
File: 230px-Steven_Pinker_2011.jpg (17KB, 230x307px) Image search: [Google]
230px-Steven_Pinker_2011.jpg
17KB, 230x307px
Communism is an idea at least. Communists see the problems in the world and want to fix them by designing something new. What sports do you play, other than "hope all the problems will go away on their own"? You are all fascists who should just kill yourselves.
>>
Marxist critique is omnipresent in Western academia.

/lit/ isn't very Marxist at all. It used to be sort of leftist, but all the whiny RevLeft faggots departed for Reddit when the mods stopped banning people for badthink and keeping it as their personal clubhouse.

Now it's pretty loose. It's not very /pol/, despite a vocal minority of faggots who long for the good old days when you could just lick some mod's boots so he'd ban people you don't like.

/leftypol/ tries hard to be relevant but they are Reddit.
>>
>>8706850
Can you link to a half-dozen posts alive on this board that express support for communism or excitement for Soviet literature or Soviet anything?

I'm genuinely kind of curious. I steer clear of threads that dip into politics and the trashier areas of philosophy. I mean I'm sure you are a flustered up "cultural marxism" guy but prove me wrong.
>>
>>8706850
do you guys remember when a mod deleted that shakespeare's thread because it had the word -nigger- in it?
>>
>>8707036
You can still get banned for a few days for making pretty run of the mill jokes here.

I think it's just done by report queue, so it's luck of the draw which mod sees your post. If you remember back when the IRC logs were leaked, there were actual tranny SJWs in the channel who despised their own boards and shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.