[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is disgraceful.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: simulacra-simulation.jpg (57KB, 368x574px) Image search: [Google]
simulacra-simulation.jpg
57KB, 368x574px
>I hate when pretentious people act like the understand this (pic related) book.

Why are people so full of shit?
>>
>>8706807
care to explain further?
>>
I'm sorry if you fail to understand the importance of mass produced goods and ideas on the modern psyche.
>>
>>8706807
lol yeah theyre idiot leftists real men dont read continental unfalsifiable nonsense but value STEM and analytic philosophy and most important science and rationality because it's more logical than babble lol i bet they read freud as well they are genuinely cucks they dont even understand what they read when in reality the redpill will tell you all you need to know but these people wants to cleanse the world of whiteness
>>
>another anon falls for the obscurantism meme
Just because a book is full of daunting vocabulary and structural detours doesn't mean people can't understand it. Actually, it's meant to be ambiguous and unclear in some parts.
>>
>>8706816
>>8706814
fucking idiots dont you know that language is meant to convey meaning and not pretentious language that alienates the average reader it's disgraceful how the left and academia encourage what I call cuck writing which encompasses continental vocabulary and obscurantism when in reality you could just use simple sentences and words that are meaningful to all of us, you wouldn't see hitler use words like those
>>
>>8706821
>language is meant to convey meaning
What a cute opinion anon, maybe try coming back to philosophy later. Also, Hitler's books were famously overwritten "plunder" so nice try bringing your fascist victim complex into this.
>>
>>8706824
newfag
>>
>>8706821
Is this copypasta, because it feels like it should be.
>>
>>8706807
There's nothing REALLY difficult about this book.
I read it in French, the translantion might be fucked up.
>>
>>8706821
>What I call cuck writing
Top lel. Is cuck just an adjective for anything generally negative now

>>8706815
I don't really see how analytic philosophy and science in any way relates to /pol/tard ideology. Its seems like you're trying to equate the two in an attempt to delegitimize and defame science and analytic philosophy. If anything conservative tend to be anti-science and anti-reason.
>>
>>8706824
>What a cute opinion anon
Mah Eurohero!
>>
you just need to learn the post-war french jargon and then you understand it easily.

it is as learning another language.

it aint worth it btw, they are pretty cheap.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.