[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reading outdoors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: autumn-park-bench.jpg (152KB, 720x462px) Image search: [Google]
autumn-park-bench.jpg
152KB, 720x462px
Do you like reading outdoors? Have any interesting experiences related to it? I recently tried venturing to a nearby park to spice things up, but and it wasn't half bad. I was wary of people coming up to me asking WHATCHA READIN, but that thankfully didn't happen.
>soft rustling of leaves and the hum of the highway a couple blocks over make for good background white noise
>have to hold the book a little funny so that pages wouldn't turn in the wind
>every time after turning the page, notice how the hue of the sky has changed just a little bit from last time, as it gets closer to evening
>realize it's getting hard to read - turns out I lost track of time and it's already dark
>>
>>8706265
fuck no, i read in my bed
>>
It's great in theory, but I get very easily distracted by people/dogs/whatever walking by. There are some very beautiful parks nearby here so I try at least once a week to go at least to read a couple of pages, and if not just to be out in the open for s while.
>>
that one anon said he read in the sun too much and got cataracts and his brother had to frogpost for him
>>
>>8706265
>>8706337
yeh would probs end up people watching instead of reading
>>
>>8706342
I'm not sure there's a correlation.
>>
>>8706342
>now open the folder labelled rare frogs
>there should be one with a frog wearing dark glasses and holding a feeling stick.
>Yeah post that one with this comment
>>
I like to read in the sun during the summer but it has to be somewhere private so no one can see me.
>>
>>8706265
I was reading today in a city bench making time for a shop to open. I thought it was interesting to notice the strangers and tourists move, sitting next to me, leaving, others sitting next to me, leaving, others gathering in groups chatting; but over all just the colateral awareness of movement, variety of characters and transformation around where I was sitting. This for some 40 minutes.
>>
>>8706265
>babby wants attention outdoors
>>
>>8706265

This post reeks of someone desperately trying to make reading more interesting or into some human experiment where we interact with nature and the world and therefore the soul.

Cut it out I won't fall for your bullshit reasoning.
>>
>>8706519
>interact with nature and the world
>interact
>soul

EWWWWWW
>>
>>8706265
I have to read while walking to and fro (trying to dodge idiots who don't understand that I'm distracted and they have to fucking move) my pleb job and during lunch, while eating a sandwich.
I miss NEET life.
>>
Once as a kid I was reading under a tree and a spider fell on my head and dangled onto the book from my hair.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.