[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here read this? I remember back in high school (in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: lullabiesforlittlecriminals.jpg (17KB, 216x325px) Image search: [Google]
lullabiesforlittlecriminals.jpg
17KB, 216x325px
Has anyone here read this?

I remember back in high school (in México) I
had a nice english teacher, she was this kind of weird hippy girl who came from America to live in Mexico for some spiritual stupid reason. However, like I said she was kind nice and she also gave me Great Expection. That being said she only borrowed this book to me, the proble is that when she did so her mother got sick back in Washington so she had to go back to the U.S.A. and asked me to return the book. I was reading a lot of books at the same time when I borrowed this novel so I just read a couple of chapters, I remember one line that said "Her mouth smelled of cigarettes and dead things". Anyway I just found it in Amazon for 8 buck and I was wondering if it's worth the purchase.
>>
>>8697742
Sorry about some typos, I wrote really fast, what I meant in the second sentence (at the end) is that she gave me Great Expectations by Charles Dickens as a gift. I also fucked up the punctuation.
>>
If you want it, get it, maaan.

Was your teach hot? This is the important question.
>>
>>8697762
I gotta admit, she was, never got to have sex with her or anything but she invited me to a lot of parties and we drank a lot. I met a lot of people very "sick crew"-esque.
>>
I read it in high school and really loved it. I also bought it for my sister a few years later and she loved it too. Being Canadian probably lends itself a bit to my enjoyment of it but Im sure its a great read whoever you are. I'd say buy it.
>>
>>8697854
female teacher have no problem being fucked by their male students. she wanted your cock and you wanted to give sex to her, so you messed up.
>>
>>8697854
Your fucking high school teacher took you to parties and got wasted with you?
>>
>>8697921
Yes, I was raised in a small, yet gentrifying(lots of americans and canadians move in the town), beach town in Mexico, underage drinking is not rare there. My teacher, while nice, was a massive libertarian hippy, she had no problem taking a couple of students as an entourage to parties and such.
>>8697873
I agree, I didn't try on the fact of being a stupid teenager though.

>>8697864
Thanks anon, I would buy it. Besides it seems like it would be a nice rest from more complex books I've been reading.
>>
>>8697742
It's a good read, and interesting glimpse of a specific type of poverty/time/place.
>>
>>8697854
Got pictures?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.