[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: infinite_jest.jpg (28KB, 300x464px) Image search: [Google]
infinite_jest.jpg
28KB, 300x464px
Apologize.
>>
I'm sorry.
>>
>>8692076
I'm sorry, you didn't get it moron.
>>
I'm sorry that your such a bellend. This book is great.
>>
>>8692114
enjoy this opinion for the next five years anon, after that the hype will be over and we will all be able to admit that Wallace did nothing whatsoever for literature.
>>
File: dane-cook.jpg (24KB, 570x426px) Image search: [Google]
dane-cook.jpg
24KB, 570x426px
*~*~*~*~*~*And but so then like wouldn't you believe it it was like this like enormous incredible unbelievable once-in-a-freaking-lifetime coincidence that blew everybody's proverbial hair straight back, as in like wind going through their hair, was the impression it gave to the astonished bystanders as they too witnessed the insane escalation of this explosive unreal wouldn't-believe-it-even-if-i-told-you event that straight up (and I know how this sounds) simply lit up the moon-shaped faces of the audience in attendance as the lights swung pendulously around and the like whole weird thing of the thing was that there was

(paino music)

something sad about all this, actually. Something deeply and paradoxically sad that made itself felt in your tummy, feeling the way sad things feel. It occurred to this humble audience member that he was perhaps the only attendee who recognized the sheer sadness of it all. And it made me sad and confused and tired in a uniquely American sort of way. Maybe none of this makes any sense. I'm sorry.
>>
DFW bashing is an old meme OP
>>
>>8692398
but muh indiscernible talent
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.