[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smelling Books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: human-nose.jpg (15KB, 235x213px) Image search: [Google]
human-nose.jpg
15KB, 235x213px
Does anyone here take a few minutes to just smell their books before they start reading them? It really gets me in the mood to read for a long time after taking a nice big whiff of my book.
>>
I like the smell of my own shit.
>>
>>8684942
I like the smell of your shit.
>>
>>8684935
Yes.

Old books are the best
>>
>>8684948
I like the smell of your shit too.
>>
Yes, I like the smell of my KINDLE PAPERWHITE.

t. not a shill
>>
I sometimes read with my nose. I'm thinking experimenting with olfactory narrative techniques.
>>
No, instead I take a few days to vacuum seal any old book I buy and freeze them to kill any bed bugs, their eggs, harmful bacteria and mould, also gets rid of that musty grandfather smell
>>
>>8684935
I like the smell of new books and of freshly printed magazines (different from the former).
>>
>>8684965
underrated

This would be revolutionary, tbqh.
>>
>>8684935
Only when fresh or when I have the opportunity to read a leatherbound, but that's because it reminds me of playing baseball.
>>
Does anyone else think books published by Vintage smell the best? Good lord
>>
i dont dare doing that to most books i get...for instance i bought a dubliners printed in 1976
>>
>>8684935
I like to smell your mum's pussy after a nice, long read, mate.

*Whiff* *Whiff*
>>
>>8684935
I love the smell of my dick in my girls pussy, especially after holding both her hands behind her back with one hand and pulling her hair back with the other, ramming my meat stick far into her cunt, fuck yeah motherfucker

But not even my girls pussy will top the smell of a crusty dusty 99 cent copy of The Brothers Karamazov i bought at a goodwill years ago.

At the first whiff i fell in love. My bitch simply didnt understand the love affair that was my nose and BK. A sweet waft of cinnamon, dust, and sweaty male hands that i cant erase from my mind.

A month passes. My bitch whines every day. "Anon", she complains like she did yesterday, "you never fuck me because you just read that stupid book, all i want is your thicc veiny cawk. Puuhhlease?" She makes that cute face that she always does when she wants to get her way, but i dont give a fuck.

"You lil slut, get the fuck out of my face. Nothing will stand in the way of my love for Dickstoevsky and the BK." I backhand her, not too hard (last time i broke her nose), and she yelps.

Falls to the floor, crying, shocked. The fuck outta here, i dont love you any more bitch. But this just made her want me more. Join the club.

Cntd
>>
>>8686501
I made sure she was dumber than a box of rocks before i marked her as my territory, but this bitch somehow has a few brain cells, even after me feeding her all sorts of illicit drugs in copious amounts every morning (she still is convinced they are vitamins).

I take a shit one day and This Smart Whore nips BK, lighting it on fire quickly. I walk in the kitchen to find her crying over a crisping BK.

"Are you trying to fucking die? Get the fuck over here." I stomp over and full force clock her over the head with my fist, and grab rope and tie her to the fridge. Shes almost unconscious but still crying.

"Anon," she weeps. "Im sorry. I fucked up." "Its too late now Rachel. Too fucking late. There is a line here and you crossed it, and finally i get the justification to wholesale slaughter you. I dont even want to hate fuck your dead body. I just simply want you to die."

Enraged, i was crying too. Never again will i know the smell of beauty and time, captured in rigid yellowed paper... Never again.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.