[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

book gifts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: stoner.jpg (338KB, 1080x1600px) Image search: [Google]
stoner.jpg
338KB, 1080x1600px
I just received this book for my birthday. First gripe is that its a translation from english but it was from a cute 20yo girl I study with, not too bothered. Is it any good? comparable works from others? should I thank her or leave her? would it be better for me to use it as a mean of household heating in this upcoming cold winter?
>>
Stoner is good and incidentally somewhat of a meme on /lit/. Read it.
>>
Stoner is top tier shit. if qt gave this to you you should be over the fucking moon. good taste. Imagine if she'd given you John Green or some shit like that. be grateful fratello
>>
>>8684486
This desu
Stoner is amazing, and its meme status here shan't make you think that it has little merit. You should make her your gf.
>>
>>8684468
it looks like convoluted bullshit... im guessing it makes smoking pot look cool and is a romance.... the faggot on the cover is a proto hipster.... and it kinda has a (perks of a being a wallflower feel to it) only books worth reading are classics that put up a mirror to reality such as doetvsky, shakespeare, and cervantes... reading crap like this is the equivalent of watching an entire season of the vampire diaries i assume... deluding yourself into believing this shit means you are dumb also hopefully you fuck the girl....
>>
>>8684539
Your totally wrong but you've made me realize that this cover is totally meant to mislead people into thinking something along those lines (Hipsters).

Stoner is the last name of the main character.
>>
>>8684468
Also this is one of my favorite books op, but don't read it in translation.
>>
>>8684468
It's a meme but apparently not too bad, at least that's what I've heard
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.