[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a list/chart of "red pill" books?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1473590870577.png (140KB, 320x322px) Image search: [Google]
1473590870577.png
140KB, 320x322px
If so could one post it. I keep seeing "red pill" around and I want to read what it's all about
>>
marxism is the reddest pill of all, comrade
>>
No. Fuck off.
>>
>>8679958
Fuck off

>>8679954
Red Pill is just a popular phrase. It's a dankmeme at heart. The Matrix capitalized on it well. It's just a course towards enlightenment. You should just read a wide variety of stuff, and you should try to grow to become an individual of virtue.
>>
>>8679954
Red pill is just code word for conservative thinking.
>>
>>8679954
There is but I don't think many of them are very good. Are you after anything in particular? I could give you some suggestions.
>>
>>8679965

yee yee brother

also fuck it troll list
Ok so for the /redpill/ list you must read

The communist manifesto (have you seen dat red soviet flag, fucking red pill baby!)
Mein Kampf (Because swastika flag was red, FUCKING RED PILL BABY!)
Infinite Jest (x/y no correlation just required reading ((just buy it and don't read it, leave it on a coffee table so when people come in they think your intelligent)) fucking. red. pill. nigger.)

Next, Harry Potter - JK Rowling is actually the only living truly red pilled person today. (autism speaks with that syntax) FUCKING RED BILL PABY!

ok well best of luck comrade
>>
>>8679954
Red pill is a couple things. It's about self-improvement, but also about social interaction. These are the core beliefs, and they get expressed differently. Some take a misogynistic approach and look to control women. (That's all misogyny means, controlling women.) Others find themselves focusing their controlling attitudes on themselves. This self control is the best way.

The goal is to set the tone of your relationships so that you take care of yourself. It's about building and maintaining self-respect & self-worth. The disagreements are all about how to do this. Some are extremely good (self-control), some are extremely bad (other-control). The best way to start is to admit to yourself (self-respect) that you're insecure and that you need to change (improve self-worth). The next part is goal accomplishment and self-reflection until you've achieved self-confidence (success).

Many people try to fake self-confidence, but don't deal with their insecurities, so they end up hurting people in an effort to control others (failure). Being red pill means falling into one of these camps, but like any other group, its basis is overcoming insecurity through self-actualization. The failures are the controlling ones that people talk about often. The others go about their day and don't worry too much.
>>
>>8680045

This perfectly expresses my sentiments on red pill. /R/redpill is just like any other community though, accepting every post by a neckbeard fatass as dogma and not questioning it. Reddit is pretty much cancer for the mind, the more you use it the more you think that everyone thinks in that way when in reality the entire website is one huge circlejerk. The core belief of red pill is to stop putting girls on a pedestal if you want to have quick sex with them
>>
>>8680069
Yeah, I agree that social interaction (the second half of red pill) needs a lot of fleshing out. Red pill is difficult, because it often replaces one extreme (woman worship) with another (woman control/hatred). The middle ground where women are neutral and you interact with them like normal people is there, but not pushed enough. It becomes cancer for a lot. Red pill would be better if it could point to other boards that help humanize women and make them less mysterious to the insecure. Then it would be really powerful, because it would culminate in more empathetic people, those comfortable enough with themselves that they can relate with others.
>>
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.