[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUISE I WANNA READ BOOKS BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START GUISE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Barney-the-Dinosaur.jpg (22KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
Barney-the-Dinosaur.jpg
22KB, 640x359px
GUISE I WANNA READ BOOKS BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START GUISE
>>
>>8677782
DUDE THE GREEKS LMAO
>>
@8677782 (Op)
lol
>>
>>8677782
Start with the Greeks.
>>
>>8677782
YOU CAN'T READ BOOKS BARNEY

YOU'RE A FUCKING DINOSAUR
>>
>>8677790
BARNEY LOVES READING AND WANTS KIDS TO READ

RETARD
>>
>>8677782
why do you even want to read books? its just hours of being boring just focus on getting gf (girlfriend)
>>
>>8677782
My diary, desu
>>
>>8677782
The Brothers Karenina by Tolstoevsky
>>
can someone post reading flowcharts please I want to make a flowchart of flowcharts
>>
>>8677782
This is what you do: find a random number generation and a random letter generator.
You type that letter in somewhere and search for the number and both have to point to a book.
Tell us what you found.

Or: do the random number generator again, go to Wikipedia, click on random page until your number corresponds to a book cited in the Wikipedia article.

Good luck!
>>
You should start with The Hunger Games and Ready Player One. Make sure you become more and more insufferable after every book you read. You can skip the whole "reading a lot" part and call yourself an avid reader just after one book -this is important, don't forget.
After you've finished all these, you have to buy a bunch of Game of Thrones related stuff. T-shirts, sweaters, posters, cups and pens. When everyone knows you're into Game of Thrones, you're ready to start reading A Song of Ice and Fire. It doesn't matter how much you read, frankly, as long as everyone knows that there's no better writer than George R. R. Martin. As a well-read person, your opinion matters more than others'.

When you barely have enough friends and managed to surround yourself with other insufferable idiots, you should read an Orwell book. Animal farm, 1984... completely irrelevant. You're going to use them as examples, to make a statement. When somebody says "George R. R. Martin isn't the best writer ever", you can counter with "Yeah, but I've read authors such as Orwell and they were not as good as A Song of Ice and Fire".

Now, as an avid reader, you might find yourself among people who read a lot themselves. That means that you'll inevitably discuss books. What you have to make sure of is that you make it clear that there still isn't a better writer than George R. R. Martin. When in doubt, use big words you hear on GoT related memesites. Ask yourself: Would an uggs-wearing wannabe-hipster basicbitch say these words at a Starbucks? If the answer is yes, use them. Context is stupid, correct usage is stupid. You're well-read. End of story.
"Stop being such a niggard" and "Don't pastor me" are some great examples.

By the time you're done, you'll be a hundred times better than any english-mayor or stupid litnerd who can't get over the so-called "classics", despite the fact that George R. R. Martin exists.

Good luck, Becky/Dan!
>>
>>8677991
Karamazov*
>>
>>8678110
what's the point of this post?
>>
>>8678145
what did he meme by this?
>>
>>8677782
First, you think where you do not want to start. You list these books until you have around 1000 of them.
Next, you go to goodreads and look at the recommendations of the books you listed. The first one that is recommended of your list becomes your next list. It is possible that you'll have a shorter list when the same books get recommended.

You do this until there is no book left on your list with a first recommendation. You use this list to carefully choose what to read. The large list of books you made should be avoided, any books that are NOT on this list are good to go.

I hope this helps, I wish you good luck!
>>
>>8677794
Bookfags, this is your mindset
>>
>>8678145
I thought it was funny
>>
>>8678145

The point is that George R. R. Martin is the best writer the world has ever seen.
>>
>>8678157

Fantasyfags with a hardon for #insult popular fantasy series here#.

Tolkienfags were capable of reading outside their genre and weren't autists at the very least. I miss those days.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.