[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky books to read? or spooky short stories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: spooky0.jpg (1MB, 3200x3200px) Image search: [Google]
spooky0.jpg
1MB, 3200x3200px
Spooky books to read? or spooky short stories?
>>
>>8676642
House of Leaves desu.
>>
One time I was flirting with this chick online trying to get in her pants and she told me that she was chubby. I was like, oh fuck, how chubby? But I didn't say it outright to her, I just assumed she was a fat disgusting monster and that I was likely going to have to find a way to bail. First I needed pics to verify, so I kept my nose to the grindstone and kept going with the whole thing, until we got to the mutual pic sharing point. Finally we got there and she sent a pic of a pretty cute girl with just an some extra chub on her, not bad at all, and right as she sent it she said "That's an old pic. I've gained ten pounds in the past two months." So I thought, okay, it's two months old, she's ten pounds heavier, how bad can it really be? I was really enthusiastic about it too.

So finally we meet at a public location and I can't find her anywhere. She's nowhere to be seen. Then I notice there is a gigantic whale signalling in my direction, and I realize, this whale is signalling at ME. She lied to me. Technically the two statements had been true: That was an old pic, and she had gained ten pounds in the past two months. But what she meant was, that was a three year old pic, and she had gone from 380 to 390 in the past two months.

I didn't know what to do. I was panicking. I felt massive shame and self-loathing that I had been tricked into being seen with a blob. She was like a hateful orb. She hugged me and even kissed me and without even thinking I checked her fat face for food stains because I just assumed she must have been eating from a trough before I showed up.

I had to hang out with her for three hours. Three fucking hours. We both knew what was wrong but neither of us would say it. I didn't want to crush her soul by getting angry that she had lied, so I just walked around aimlessly with her and felt massive shame that bystanders probably thought I was dating this disgusting fat pig. I was almost relieved when we went back to her place just to be out of the public eye. Then she asked me to eat her ass.
>>
>>8676668
Grotesque.
>>
>>8676668
not spooky just disgusting
>>
>>8676642
Dracula - Bram Stoker
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.