[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i prepare for this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1473960145971.jpg (20KB, 336x499px) Image search: [Google]
1473960145971.jpg
20KB, 336x499px
how do i prepare for this?
>>
>>8676046
See if you can fit four fingers in ur butthole with ease
>>
>>8676046
Learn Chinese and Italian
>>
Just dive in, Pound is a sweet, gloopy syrup that'll either harden and crack in all your orifices like caramel or spit you out like a big... chocolate mouth. Or something.
Just read the fucking book
>>
>>8676046
Lube
>>
>>8676046
read homer, virgil, the germanic verse epics, the entire italian verse canon, and a bunch of chinese shit you'll have zero context for
that or just plow into it
>>
In addition to the above, grab a copy of The Pound Era. Probably the best critical work ever written on Pound, super helpful for getting into his head
>>
buy a companion so you can get the context.
>>
op here, thanks for the replies fellas

>>8676399
any particular recommendations? this one looks very interesting >>8676373 though it doesn't seem to be a straightforward companion
>>
>>8676408
Don't overcontextualize it on your first read anon, just open it up and enjoy it.
>>
hello
>>
>>8676408
The companion by Terrell is pretty solid if you want something to help with the actual reading of the text. It's a solid set of footnotes with references to a good amount of exegeses for each canto
>>
>>8676046
Get a familiarity with Anglo-Saxon verse and in this case starting with the Greeks is more than a meme.
>>
>>8676049
C'mon, this is OP we're talking about. Obviously he can fit four fingers in his ass np
>>
Start by reading it, move to related works when you feel the curiosity. Also, this will take a very long time
>>
>>8676607
this -- it's a beast of a book and was essential for my reading of the cantos.
>>
>>8676046

You can't. No one is ever prepared for Pound.
>>
File: starflower.png (778KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
starflower.png
778KB, 720x715px
this might be of interest to you, if you're fine with ebooks.
couldn't find this thing anywhere, and it costs upwards of $100 online last time i checked. finally found it on bibliotik.

https://mega.nz/#!QAAhnAKS!5tQFZX-jzRH3inSOg-rZZkWaE-3llEabt0LPG5WOYQE

everything there is to know about ezra and his work can be found in this thing.
>>
>>8678172
thank you very much!!!
>>
>>8678172
You're posting again, flowerfag? Will you finally upload your folder?
>>
>>8676046
Read Ezra Ounce first.
>>
>>8678214
>You're posting again, flowerfag?
not really. on occasion

>Will you finally upload your folder?
no
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.