[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HP: The Cursed Child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: cursed-child-book.jpg (100KB, 654x641px) Image search: [Google]
cursed-child-book.jpg
100KB, 654x641px
Why was this fan-fiction tier garbage given J K Rowling's stamp of approval and made canon?
>>
>>8673919
Because Rowling doesn't give a shit about her own universe anymore.

I haven't read it but my friend worked on the Polish translation and says it's the worst job she's ever gotten.
>>
I saw a gypsy reading it while waiting for the bus
Top tier trashbook for plebs
>>
>>8673924
Find an epub/pdf version online. The whole thing will take you 1.5 to 2hrs max to read. Then you'll see how bad it is compared to the main HP books.
>>
>>8673919
Thought I'd revisit my childhood and give it a read, stopped about 75 pages in because I didn't want to further spoil my memories of HP.
>>
>>8673944
>>8674277
Is it true that there are gay kids in it?
>>
>>8674277
I've read it for the same reason and finished because it's takes an hour and a half. It's actually hilarious how pants-on-head retarded and generally sloppy the book is. What's baffeling it got good reviews in the press (http://lithub.com/bookmarks/bookmark/harry-potter-and-the-cursed-child/full/). What's up with that?
>>
>>8674291
Not really. It has two thirteen-year-old boys hugging all the time telling each other shit like "you are my best friend in the world and cherish your friendship". In the end one of them tries to set up a date with a girl. Some people considered it gay-baiting or whatever but for me it was an obvious case of hack writers trying to force emotional moments and not knowing how teenage boys act in those situations.
>>
Post your favorite pants-shittingly bad sections from this atrocity.

>when mcgonagell says "your solidarity is admirable, but it doesn't make your negligence negligible"
>when Hagrid says "you're a wizard, Harry"
>>
>>8674668
The fact that for some reason everyone believed that Draco send his wife back in time to fuck Voldemort and him begging the ministry to issue a statement that he's not a cuckold is pretty damn hilarious.

Spike-handed grenade-throwing train witch was up their with retardation.

Cedric becoming a Death Eater and killing Neville after being made to look silly that one time was fun.
>>
>>8674607
It means you can't trust the press to know anything. I stopped looking at the NYT bestseller list for this reason. The more gushing reviews a new book has the more suspicious I am of it.
>>
>>8673919
It's a _play_, you shouldn't be reading it, plays are meant to be acted.
>>
>>8675273
Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.