[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's some good occult /lit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

What's some good occult /lit/?
>>
Albert Pike - Morals and Dogma
Crowley's assorted works
Carl fucking Jung.

good luck understanding any of them, /x/tard.
>>
>>8670840

Everything Campbell
Everything Jung, especially Seven Sermons to the Dead
Liber Null and Psychonaut by Peter Caroll
Book of Lambspring
Foucalt's Pendulum
The Trouble with Being Born
Meditations by Aurelius
Siddhartha
Liber Samekh And Liber DCCC
Tibetan Book of the Dead
Tao te Ching
The Enchiridion
The Bhagavad Gita
>>
The Four Zoas

Finnegans Wake
>>
isn't the utility of occult knowledge limited? i mean it's "received knowledge" : can't argue with that and can't accomplish much with it in the world, in humans affairs.
>>
>>8670898

something autistic about it desu
>>
>>8670898

All knowledge is limited in utility, including much of what's pursued academically and recreationally in general. Getting to know your true will is valuable in a spiritual sense, as are many other exercises.
>>
>>8670846
>The Trouble with Being Born

Have you even read this? How is this occult?
>>
>>8670913

It's basically a superior Liber al vel Legis in a lot of ways. It's a man who has the conversation of his daemon speaking about how parting from the warm and comforting womb of nothingness is the most traumatic event in any creature's life, and how even the return to that womb can't undo the trauma.

Seriously, just read Book of the Law and The Trouble with Being Born right after each other and you'll see the parallels (particularly the first part of Liber al vel Legis, the Nuit portion). It's not my fault if you can't see the occult themes in a text but they were very obvious to me.
>>
>>8670898
>can't accomplish much with it in the world
I don't know who told you that but that's not true. Crowley defined Magick as "the science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with will." Tell me that has no practical application
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.