[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Label me a Jezebel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Chrysanthemum.jpg (859KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysanthemum.jpg
859KB, 1024x768px
I have this story. I have this story. I have this story. I can’t break free from it. I am woman. I am divine goddess. I am Gaia. Your mother, your sister. Your lover. I am womb. The portal to all life. Pure, consuming love. I am of this body. My supple breasts, my sturdy legs. My feet that have danced me through life. My sexuality. My heartbreak. My story. My story. My lineage. I am love. Sending love and receiving love, daily.To myself, to my tribe. To my god. In a state of continence, yes. For now. Without touching. Just to feel. Just to feel. Just to feel each other with our subtle bodies. An invitation.To be present in spirit. To connect in a field of vibration. My most invigorating work. Watching desire. Patterns of affection.Things are good as they are but desire comes, does it not? Is it safe? Tell me your dreams under fluffy down blankets. We wrap tightly into each other. Our frequencies touch. Just two months. Just two months. It is important that I reach this goal. For myself. For Gaia. For woman. For Mother. For Sister. I am harnessing my divine and sexual power. For me. To Share. One day with you. And you? You meet me with fear. With needs unmet. I am confused. I feel panicked. Trust. I had trust! Are you not practicing free love? Are you not exploring lovingly with all? Why can't we just be what we are. Love how we love. For now. Willing to wait. Willing to develop trust. Willing to love. Fully, unconditionally, openly. I am crying inside. What is the cost? What is it all worth? My body? My lips? My scent? Receive now and receive only part of me. But allow me my journey and I would be fully yours for the moment. In my power. In my full body; with you. I wanted it. I wanted it all. But I can't meet your needs. Though I stop you not from meeting them elsewhere. Please, please, please. See me once for more than my soft, youthful skin. For more than my soft youthful curves. Oh, the day when man will be able to hold me. To hold us.Sisters. For who we are. For our full selves. Unleashed, empowered. Fully open and alive. I wait for you. I wait for you. I wait for you, still.
>>
>>8667271
Shut the fuck up and get back in the kitchen.
>>
>>8667276
haha nice one :^)
>>
Yes, but how do your farts smell?
>>
>>8667271
This is how we made supergonorrhea.
>>
>tfw Jezebel is a pretty name but sluts fucking ruin it
>>
File: Sobek (i).jpg (316KB, 1104x1498px) Image search: [Google]
Sobek (i).jpg
316KB, 1104x1498px
I came today, out of the overflow of the Inundation. I am Sobek with green feathers, with watchful face, with uplifted brow, rushing up, coming from the leg and the tail of the Great One, she who resides in the brilliant light. I came to my water currents which are in the land of the flood of the Great Overflow, to the place of peace with green pastures, which is on the horizon. I cause the grass to become green on the two banks of the horizon. I bring the green brilliance to the Great Eye which resides among the pastures.I take my seat which is on the horizon. I arise as Sobek, the son of Neith. I eat with my mouth, I urinate, I copulate with my phallus. I am the lord of seed, I who takes the women from their husbands, wherever I want, according to the desire of my heart.
>>
>>8667326
>I copulate with my phallus
>>
isn't this too long winded for a tumblr post
>>
>>8667337
Nah, if it was tumblr there would be a bookful of asinine complaints and whining.
>>
File: 1473787978081.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473787978081.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>8667271
I killed your brat and seized his chthonic power for my own. The servitude imposed upon me in retaliation for this admittedly rash act stung a bit. Now that its end looms ever nearer, I have obtained permission from Hades to unleash the underworld upon your barren wastelands. A mindless harlot like yourself aches to be savagely ravished without end, and I intend to give you all of that which you crave, though you may abhor the result.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.