[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I write a feminist themed essay without sounding like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: essay.png (166KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
essay.png
166KB, 1366x768px
how do I write a feminist themed essay without sounding like an absolute numale?
>pic related
>>
>>8664405
Present a coherent argument
>>
>>8664405
Kill yourself, it's the only way to be a feminist ally and serve the matriarchy.
>>
>>8664411
>>8664430
ok, so how do I write an essay about fucking 'A streetcar named desire' without it being a feminist circlejerk like everybody else's then?
>>
>>8664437
Simple. You just have to write about something other than feminism because feminism is inherently circlejerky and psychotic.
>>
Unless you go to a fascist institution, try to take a neutral standpoint
>What is feminism of today trying to achieve
>what has it achieved
>what are pros and cons for this
>>
Just say "so-and-so argues" and lay out their line of reasoning. And you can do this in a way that doesn't promote the idea or set the overall essay in a way that is biased towards it.

There are ways to lay out such ideas while very subtly (~innocently~) making sure their inherent flaws can be realized by the reader himself without it seeming like you were trying to get him to come to that conclusion.

One way is to lay out a few possible choices, seeming yourself to have no preference either way: "there is this argument... and there is also this one... or this one..." and, if done correctly, if indeed the feminist argument is faulty or dishonest, the reader can discover for themselves, through their own free will, that there are other ways to think.

Feminists will set up an entire conceptual framework completely biased towards their own ideology, so that theirs is the only possible reading, because they set the rules of the discourse. What you need to do is situate their framework within the larger universe of various frameworks so that a person can see their flaws.
>>
>>8664437
Just write about how it's a story about the new immigrants (Poles) being the inheritors to America whereas the old, crumbling aristocracy (the French) have to give in and compromise to survive in any way. The masculine and feminine of it is irrelevant.
>>
Say what is true. Nu-males are liars - liars who repress their masculine identity and buy into the bullshit of third wave feminism. Don't lie, don't be a liar. It's not a lie that women have been subjected to awful prejudice throughout Western history, so if you have to
>>
>>8664506
...write about violence against women and how hard it was for them to survive in whatever work you are reading, then you won't sound like a numale.
>>
>>8664509
>>8664506
>>8664467
>>8664465
>>8664454
>>8664452
k ty friends
>>
File: nu male.jpg (65KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nu male.jpg
65KB, 1920x1080px
>male supporting feminism
>not a nu-male
pick one
>>
>>8664517
>black and white thinking
>>
>>8664405
Also, cite each of your quotations dumbass.

Upon initially threatening to "call the police" (Williams pg. X)...
>>
>>8664533
nu-males have black-bull-with-their-white-wife thinking
>>
>>8664534
I fucking hate this way of citation, it's fucking retarded
>>
>>8664537
Keep your cuck fantasies to yourself m8.
>>
File: Jesus-laughing.jpg (25KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-laughing.jpg
25KB, 240x300px
>>8664537
>>
OP's probably gone by now but more than anything else he can drop the passive voice. "It is said," "it is believed," the reason you sound like a nu-male is that you don't sound like you have any of your own opinions. Put actors in your sentences, and even if you still don't put your own thoughts in it will seem like you did because you're so forceful about it.
>bull-dyke mindset
I'm not even a feminist
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.