[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is James O'Keefe a pseud?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: james-okeefe.jpg (186KB, 1200x792px) Image search: [Google]
james-okeefe.jpg
186KB, 1200x792px
is James O'Keefe a pseud?
>>
>>8663336
every highschooler is a pseud
>>
>>8663336
>tfw Nietzsche never made such a plebeian statement
>>
>>8663336

Of the first degree.
I'll just leave this here:
http://exiledonline.com/failure-to-launch-helping-james-o%E2%80%99keefe-leave-his-mommy-and-daddys-house-for-once-in-his-life/
>>
>>8663487
what the fuck is this
may as well call him a small dick virgin
>>
>>8663487
ayy
>>
HEAVILY EDITED
E
A
V
I
L
Y

E
D
I
T
E
D

because apparently you can edit words into someones mouth
>>
>>8663487
>le living with your parents is a bad thing meme
This is literally how most of the world works. What's bad is if you're 27 and still relying on your parents to pay all the bills and shit instead of pulling your own weight, which I don't see any evidence he is.
>>
>>8663640
I like the way you think without taking into account social context or income. Your mental gymnastics are Olympic, my dude.

>It's okay to shit in the street in India.
>India is home to 1.25 billion people, many of whom live in abject poverty
>It's okay to shit in the street in upper middle class suburbia
>>
>>8663649
>why would a family ever want to stay together except out of economic necessity?
Americans, everyone.
>>
>>8663640
That was exactly my thought. If he was, in fact, broke and lived at home while preaching against the nanny state, that would be one thing. "He can preach against the nanny state because he still has his mommy". But the article itself states he can pull his own weight so I assume he does. For some reason he simply hasn't moved out yet. A lot of people don't. I'm Scandinavian so it's strange for me but it wouldn't be for a southern European.

>>8663649
Your comparison makes no sense.
>>
File: loli stirner.png (8KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
loli stirner.png
8KB, 200x252px
>>8663657
>being spooked by family values so hard you live with your parents unnecessarily
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>8663658
The comparison highlighted how absurd the
>This is literally how most of the world works.
argument is outside of cultural context.
>>
>>8663670
So it was an attack on the isolated and unimportant part of his post.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.