[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What whip is he talking about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: whip.jpg (70KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
whip.jpg
70KB, 400x565px
What whip is he talking about?
>>
>>8661124
yo fuckin ride, boi.
your caddy.
your fuckin low-and-slow.
When thou goest to woman, pull up in a clean-ass whip
>>
>>8661142
fo' show
>>
You have to understand what Nietzsche means by women and feminity and truth. This is in no way referring to the beating of women. But if truth is something radical, if it operates by means of the power of the false, then you should be ready to grapple and "tame" such a force. Derrida's reading in Spurs is a decent understanding of this problem, even though others such as Land reject such an academic approach.

In the end, I do not think it wise to read into this quote as a shallow sexism.
>>
>>8661124
Thine own, he even says it.
>>
>>8661300
Women belong in the fucking kitchen!

Take the redpill, cuck
>>
>>8661124
Nietzsche knew that literally all women ever get extremely wet if you start beating them a little on occasion.
>>
>>8661310
kys yourself faggot
>>
>>8661310
You have to understand what Anon means by women and feminity and truth. This is in no way referring to the degradation of women. But if truth is something radical, if it operates by means of the power of the false, then you should be ready to grapple and "tame" such a force. Derrida's reading in Spurs is a decent understanding of this problem, even though others such as Land reject such an academic approach.

In the end, I do not think it wise to read into this quote as a shallow sexism.
>>
>>8662192
>You have to understand what Anon means by cuckoldry and the kitchen and being redpilled. This is in no way referring to the degradation of women. But if truth is something redpilled, if it operates by means of the power of the uncucked, then you should be ready to grapple and "kitchenize" such a force. /pol/'s reading of "The Will to Power" is a decent understanding of this problem, even though others such as anon reject such an academic approach.

In the end, I do not think it wise to read into this quote as a anti-intellectual sexism.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.