[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long distance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Stoker Shooting.jpg (38KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
Stoker Shooting.jpg
38KB, 640x353px
We met while we were on our holiday. We were staying at the same hostel and it was like love at first sight. When I saw him I was just amazed as if I had discovered a new animal species in a wild life forest. To me he looked like a disney prince. Perfect blend of femininity and masculinity. I think he felt the same for me too.

we were both very attracted to each other. He is an observer type. He must have a perfectly planned out scheme to carry out his thoughts. He is thoughtful and introspective.
At the time I was hanging out with a few other guys and didn't mind receiving attention from them.
One day I found out he moved to another town without a word so I was left alone in the hostel. After some time he showed up in a bar on a Friday. We became friends and he invited to his place on occasions. He never talked about his plans or about himself. If I didn't do the talking and questioning he would just sit silent then ask me if it was okay to go back to his room. I heard from his friend that he had been planning to travel somewhere else in a month time. When he was leaving I decided I didn't want to stay in town without him so I went to travel in Asia. We said goodbye but kept contact. I was the one who was sending him messages all the time. He hardly ever spoke to me first. When I returned home I began to wonder if he forgot me and it was all just one of those holiday romance things. I was emotionally unstable, very anxious. Eventually he blocked me on Facebook (yea I know. tragic)
After four months I flew to his home and saw him again. He seemed very excited because it was meant to be a surprise. Then he told me he would take me around the city. He was calm and almost bored. I felt like I was wasting his time. I felt unattractive, sorry and confused. We went out for another day then it was time for me to go back. After then I kept messaging him once in every two weeks. Then he told me why I was talking to him so often. He told me maybe I wasn't trusting him. This was the last thing we ever said. At the time I just needed to talk and share my life with a person I like. I sent him two of my favourite books through his friend. Nothing was said. It was his birthday about two months ago and I didn't say anything. I became very frustrated and deleted my facebook account which was our only mean of communication.
I don't have any questions. I've been feeling sad the whole time and had to write about it anonymously. Thanks for reading my story
>>
>>8660611
>deleting your fb profile for a single individual
kys
>>
>>8660677
Everyone should delete their facebook profiles just on principle
>>
File: 1434221572679.gif (847KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1434221572679.gif
847KB, 500x354px
>>8660611
Maybe he wasn't gay.
>>
>>8660681
yea but you clearly didn't, your fb deletion was driven by a completely pathetic motivation and now you can't go back.
>>
>>8660695
I'm not OP, I just chose to engage with you instead because I immediately lost interest in whatever OP had to say when I saw how long his post was.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.