[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What books will make me a full mystic nutjob?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Heiddeger.jpg (78KB, 600x710px) Image search: [Google]
Heiddeger.jpg
78KB, 600x710px
What books will make me a full mystic nutjob?
>>
the book of lies, I think it's called, by Crowley.
Also Morals and Dogma by someone starting with D.
>>
>>8659609
Nice dig. Kek.
>>
my actual diary tbqh
>>
>>8659609
The Secret
>>
>>8660401
Seconding this, highly recommended.
>>
>>8659609

Just check out my reading list

https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/7281407?shelf=read&sort=date_added
>>
>>8659609
The Confessions of Aleister Crowley and bits of Jerusalem
>>
>>8659609
Depends on what kind of autism you want to acquire Tbh
>>
Anything and everything by Philip K. Dick.
If you would later on add Dante, Goethe and Fromm and/or Huxley into the mix, spice it a bit with Brautigan; you're bound to wind up a marvelously batshit crazy.
>>
If you could properly get into I Ching, the Book of Changes, that could considerably mess with your head without your having to really learn anything.
11/10 would be scared of a book again
>>
File: the-holy-bible.jpg (46KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
the-holy-bible.jpg
46KB, 567x567px
>>8659609
>>
>>8660649
Meh, it is not autism what one wants to acquire but the mindset of the schizophrenic spectrum.
>>
>>8660707
Well what kind of mindset have you envisioned?
>>
>>8659609
Something about Christian Gnosticism; the demiurge, dualism, and all that, e.g. the Nag Hammardi texts.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.