[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ending of The Trial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: franz-kafka-the-trial.jpg (314KB, 889x1500px) Image search: [Google]
franz-kafka-the-trial.jpg
314KB, 889x1500px
If Kafka was able to finish this novel - what would be the ending? What would have happened?
>>
Exactly what happened in the book. Other parts of the book are missing, not the ending.
>>
>>8658780
pls source

also what about "The Castle"?
>>
>>8658784
The castle is missing an ending, but Kafka had one in mind. K. would have died after getting a permit to work or something. Google for sources, I'm going to bed.
>>
>>8658790
so good nigt
>>
The ending stays the same lad.

He gets stabbed like a dog.

I forgot which edition I have but after the ending there is a section called "fragments" which consists of chapters that were collected, but not implemented by Kafka
>>
>>8658740
He wrote and completed the first and last chapter of the Trial. It would be exactly the same, and it is a brilliant ending. I also think the fragmentary nature of the book benefits the effectiveness and raises it to a higher level.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.