[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it end? Oh and spoiler alert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161025-050442.jpg (695KB, 1429x1478px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161025-050442.jpg
695KB, 1429x1478px
How does it end?

Oh and spoiler alert
>>
>>8656303
wow that bible is in pristine condition. mine looks like it went through the marne
>>
Deus ex machina
>>
>>8656303
joshua aka jesus dies at the end, but there's a twist you won't see comming
>>
>>8656319
No no the real end of the book, thats just an event
>>
>the bible
Fucking shit, I hate that book a lot.
I mean the training arc in the desert was cool and dandy, but the entire miracles arc was so overdone than after the entire Lazarus thing I was about to drop the book.
Also, if Jesus had so much power level, why didn't he released himself from the cross in the Crucifixion arc? He was such a puss about the whole thing that it actually made me wonder if he still had his powers or it was him just being stupid or something.
The apocalypse make no sense.

3/10, Judas plottwist was interesting desu.
>>
>>8656326
>3/10, Judas plottwist was interesting desu.
Least subtle foreshadowing.

It literally ends with the world turning to shit, behemoth faggot creatures with arbitrary amount of horns and eyes and tails and shit attacking each other, then god gets pissed and some angel join in the fray and lock satan away for 1000 years, literally reads like some delusional kids fanfic.
>>
>>8656332
also *get
>>
>>8656303
Bump
>>
Really enjoying the Book of Judges so far. Very action-packed, and you can definitely see the influence of at least two of those moments (Ehud stabbing the fat king with a dagger, which vanishes into the king's fat; Jael driving a tent peg into Commander Sisera's head) have had on popular storytelling.
>>
>>8656303
God Dies.
>>
File: 1472700278514.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472700278514.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>8656326
>>8656332
>>8658108
this is why we need to stop posting charts on Reddit.
>>
>>8658240
Fugg u god me.
I go bag :^(
>>
Everyone (including you) dies

Happy Birthday

The End
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.