[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it seem like Murakami basically writes anime storylines?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1471814955768.jpg (121KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471814955768.jpg
121KB, 720x960px
Why does it seem like Murakami basically writes anime storylines?
>>
File: 1469233035501.jpg (498KB, 700x2164px) Image search: [Google]
1469233035501.jpg
498KB, 700x2164px
What defines a story as "anime-esque"?

Linear plot? Predictable outcomes? Because he's a Jap?
>>
>>8653082
oh
does it symbolize the hundred millions of starving and suffering people of the developing countries held outside of the comfy world of those who live in the rich countries? :3
>>
>>8653089
Fuck we better get the window cleaners out then.

Preemptive genocide when?
>>
>>8653089
filtered :^)
>>
Because you've grown up painfully western, in the worst most insulated way. Warped by how much you've visited 4chan, you now think you're a bit of an authority on Asian pop-culture - certainly compared to the normies you know. You have some amine reaction images saved in a folder that you find funny, you've probably watched some of these anime cartoons at some point, you're familiar with words like sempai, gaijin and baka.
You're not a japanophile, you're not even a weeb, you're a pseudweeb. When you picture Japan in your head, you have to remind yourself to imagine a country full of millions of people and communities. Because your best unconcious efforts are a jumble of caricatures, neon lights and robots.

Basically, you're a bit racist m8.

But it's okay.
>>
>>8653136
OP here. I don't watch anime at all, you huge fatass
>>
>>8653158
>>8653158
>Why does it seem like Murakami basically writes anime storylines?

Even worse then, you're a challenged autist who splerges out empty opinions so you can see some arguing on 4chan.

The rest of my post still stands though, please mend your ignorance.
>>
>>8653183
I know what the tropes of aniem *are*, I just don't consume it regularly
>>
>>8653190
>I don't watch anime at all, you huge fatass
>I just don't consume it regularly
>>
>>8653221
you know what I mean
>>
>>8653056

I don't know what you think anime is, but it's generally not about fiddling with your balls and fucking your sister/mother.
>>
Tfw I'm genuinely annoyed that stupid pseuds like you clog up this board with these shit meaningless threads.
>>
>>8653231
Oh really?
>>
>>8653231
>only a few scotsman
>>
anime is a satire on murakami
>>
>>8653136
Really makes you think.
>>
>>8653082
>Linear plot? Predictable outcomes?
That's not anime, you idiot.
>>
>>8653819
fucc u
>>
>>8653082
Plots were everything is portrayed in a very dramatic, verbose or grandiose way. This can range from action scenes to character drama.
>>
>>8653183
This guy gets it. *tips katana*
Please eat the yellow pill OP
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.