[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Lines that always bring you to tears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1439076667098.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1439076667098.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
"Thus held they the funeral for Hector, tamer of horses"
>>
I have never cried because of a book, the closest I was was when I read the ending of The Brothers Karamazov.
The only thing that can bring me to tears is a something like a movie with the perfect soundtrack, music can really resonate with me.
>>
File: GMa7ig0.jpg (48KB, 530x397px) Image search: [Google]
GMa7ig0.jpg
48KB, 530x397px
Only one enemy remained; two if you counted God.
>>
>>
Crash! We brought a golden retriever
>>
>>8652516

Holy.... I want more
>>
>>8652311
dubs confirm the supreme way
>>
"I have never cried because of a book, the closest I was was when I read the ending of The Brothers Karamazov. The only thing that can bring me to tears is a something like a movie with the perfect soundtrack, music can really resonate with me."
>>
>>8652311

Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>8652306
>'Farewell, Aragorn! Go to Minas Tirith and save my people! I have failed.'
>'No!' said Aragorn, taking his hand and kissing his brow. 'You have conquered. Few have gained such a victory. Be at peace! Minas Tirith shall not fall!'
>Boromir smiled.
>'Which way did they go? Was Frodo there?' said Aragorn.
>But Boromir did not speak again.
>>
"And in my dreams you're alive and you're crying".
>>
File: X.jpg (34KB, 651x498px) Image search: [Google]
X.jpg
34KB, 651x498px
and they realized they were no longer little girls, they were little women
>>
File: 1441257931883.jpg (56KB, 645x716px) Image search: [Google]
1441257931883.jpg
56KB, 645x716px
I bawled like a baby when I was a kid and read some ghost story. Something like
>A white sillhouette was sitting on the bed
And I exploded in panicked tears in a public library
>>
>>8652311
I lol'd
>>
>>8652311
This
>>
I'm always happy Hector dies. Achilles and I feel the same life. I too, am a great warrior who loves boipuss.
>>
>>8652962
What makes you think Achilles liked to get shit up his urethra?
Homer's Achilles is explicitly straight; the later Greeks just wanted to read in their own disgusting fetish onto him.
>>
>>8652516
>>8652537
>>8652334
This is going to stop being funny at some point soon, but we're not there yet.
>>
>>8652843
"don't hate her when she gets up to leave"
Tears everytime
>>
>>8652964
Probably the line:

And God-smiled Achilles lunged his manhood like his great spear
His beloved Patroclus a practiced target at his rear
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.