[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1476747222526.jpg (27KB, 275x425px) Image search: [Google]
1476747222526.jpg
27KB, 275x425px
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>8648386
Le funny meme question xD
>>
>>8648386
I just saw a shitty thread like this one getting deleted, there's hope
>>
>>8648386
lost his marbles in a beyblade fight
>>
File: burroughs.jpg (328KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
burroughs.jpg
328KB, 2000x1333px
his problem was that he wasn't a gun nut like William Burroughs.

Burroughs said some amazingly vitriolic things about Islam in Naked Lunch, but the sand-niggers never went after him.. because he would have shot back.
>>
File: Rushdie%20-%20Pensive.jpg (18KB, 360x264px) Image search: [Google]
Rushdie%20-%20Pensive.jpg
18KB, 360x264px
Smug.
>>
Muslims
>>
>>8648386
He peaked a while back.
>>
Professional pre-internet troll.
>>
>>8648386
bald as fuck
>>
is he a pynchon imitator?
>>
>>8648893
>>8648824
>>8648386
He has a big forehead
>>
that guy looks jewish as fuck.
>>
>>8649021
He's actually met Pynchon
>>
>>8649471
Story?
>>
When they issued a fatwa on him, he hit the buffet apparently.
>>
>In the United States, the FBI was notified of 78 threats to bookstores in early March 1989, thought to be a small proportion of the total number of threats. B. Dalton bookstore chain received 30 threats in less than three hours. Bombings of book stores included two in Berkeley, California. In New York, the office of a community newspaper, The Riverdale Press, was all but destroyed by firebombs following the publication of an editorial defending the right to read the novel and criticizing the bookstores that pulled it from their shelves.

Fucking fatwa's, am I right?
>>
>>8649575
Belying this reputation somewhat, Pynchon has published a number of articles and reviews in the mainstream American media, including words of support for Salman Rushdie and his then-wife, Marianne Wiggins, after the fatwa was pronounced against Rushdie by the Iranian leader, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.[68] In the following year, Rushdie's enthusiastic review of Pynchon's Vineland prompted Pynchon to send him another message hinting that if Rushdie were ever in New York, the two should arrange a meeting. Eventually, the two did meet, and Rushdie said of him that he was "extremely Pynchon-esque" and "the Pynchon he wanted him to be."[69]

Source: Wikipedia
>>
>>8649601
Based Khomeini don't take no shit
>>
>>8648386
Apparently his outstanding smugface is due to some kind of eye condition.
>>
>>8649605
What do you think they talked about?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.