[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are the rumors true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: david_foster_wallace.jpg (357KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
david_foster_wallace.jpg
357KB, 750x500px
are the rumors true?
>>
yes
he had the biggest cock in the biz
>>
File: evian.jpg (30KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
evian.jpg
30KB, 380x250px
>>8643472
the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

david foster wallace is known to be THE most hung guy in pomo fiction, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed franzen's boipussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself wet enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with david barely able to force it past the knob, and johnathon moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. he would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his colon. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his anal muscles clamping down on davids throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..
>>
>>8643453
RIP David Foster Wallace, 1962-2016. Guys check the news, it really is true...
>>
>>8643453
Yeah, he wore the bandanna to cover up the fact he actually didn't have a forehead. His head stopped right at his eyebrows
>>
>>8643453
The heroin thing?
>>
>>8643543
You mean his hairline started at his eyebrows???
>>
>>8643453
What's up with the bandana?
>>
>>8643532
This
>>
sleeping with his students? perhaps
>>
>>8643532
There was so much potential to describe his cock with a long literary description rather than 'like an evian bottle'.
>>
>>8643453
it's bullshit, it wasn't actually his hard drive.
>>
>>8643532
7/10
good but would have been better if written in a Wallacesque style.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.