[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>americans whine for over 20 years about not getting a nobel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: jew dylan.jpg (17KB, 311x359px) Image search: [Google]
jew dylan.jpg
17KB, 311x359px
>americans whine for over 20 years about not getting a nobel prize in literature
>the committee awards it to bob dylan as a joke

whats some other great literature related banter?
>>
Nobody cares at this point, man.
>>
It shows his true colors.
>Writer and commentator Will Self wrote that the award "cheapened" Dylan whilst hoping the laureate would "follow Sartre in rejecting the award".[74]
I wonder what people who spent hours listening to his records, paid big money to experience him live, and jumped up in the air of pure joy when they heard he won, thinks of his reaction to their appreciation
>>
File: vomitchan.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
vomitchan.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>8642511
>Sartre has also been noted for his open relationship with the prominent feminist theorist Simone de Beauvoir. Together, Sartre and de Beauvoir challenged the cultural and social assumptions and expectations of their upbringings, which they considered bourgeois, in both lifestyle and thought.
>>
>>8643565
>open relationship
"Sartre"? More like "Cucktre," am I right?
>>
>>8643565
Do you think Sartre ever prepped the bull?
>>
>>8643614
Quite the opposite - de Beauvoir passed her young female lovers on to Sartre frequently. I think I'd endure the so-called horror of being cuckolded if I got a constant supply of young and beautiful French pussy.
>>
>>8644017
One look from that dangling eyeball gets all the pussy wet.
>>
Hijacking this thread cause we don't need yet another one in the catalog. What do you guys think of Dylan's literary tastes? These are some of the writers and poets he's known to be a fan of/draw influence from:

Jack Kerouac
Allen Ginsberg
Woody Guthrie (Bound for Glory was what made Dylan a fan)
Dylan Thomas
Ovid
Henry Timrod
Arthur Rimbaud
William Burroughs
e.e. Cummings
Ezra Pound
T.S. Eliot
William Blake
>>
>>8644533
The Beat poets are all pretty shit but the rest are good, albeit rather obvious choices. I know he mentioned appreciating Yeats too before.
>>
>>8642459
Isnt he christian?
>>
File: aaaayewatsgudgurl.png (120KB, 340x351px) Image search: [Google]
aaaayewatsgudgurl.png
120KB, 340x351px
>>8644064
>>
>>8646017
>Zimmerman
>that nose

>Christian
>>
>>8644017
she also was fucking around with Nelson Algren
and one of Algren's buddies took that bare assed pic of her
>>
>>8644533
he likes Brecht too
>>
>>8646017
He converted as a joke
>>
>>8642459
Am I the only one that's stoked about Dylan's being awarded?
>>
>>8646672
on this board you might just be
>>
>>8644533
Fuck this shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.