[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have there been any authors who truly just hate human beings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: Portrait_Of_A_Baboon.jpg (3MB, 3254x2485px) Image search: [Google]
Portrait_Of_A_Baboon.jpg
3MB, 3254x2485px
Have there been any authors who truly just hate human beings because they're so stupid? I was watching my facebook feed this morning, saw a video about abstinence only and fear mongering sex education programs in america vs europes sex education starting at age 4 and same sex education and intimacy and all sorts of other stuff etc. I was thinking about all the religious people in the world in general and just feeling like human beings really aren't intelligent in general, and I was thinking about this stupid election happening in america right now, and how it's just so fucking dumb. I really hate human beings, I think this planet is fucking dumb, and it's filled with so many absolute morons. I want to know authors that agree with this notion,
>SO I CAN CONFIRM MY OWN WORLD VIEW HURRRRR!
So I can feel less alone on this awful planet, actually.
>>
>>8642107
High school is tough, huh?
>>
>>8642111
Yep, sure is my friend. Was 4 years ago when I graduated high school too. I have yet to go backwards on the evolutionary scale, I have yet to regress into a more suitable state of mind for this planet. I may have actually made progress, I'm afraid. Fucking progress.
>>
File: levels.jpg (2MB, 1192x2308px) Image search: [Google]
levels.jpg
2MB, 1192x2308px
>>8642115
You're low on this scale, you're like a babby taking its first few steps.
Yes, people are dumb, but you getting angry over it means you're not there yet, you're taking life too seriously, you're too connected to the material world. Come back in a few years and see how ridiculous your post is.
>>
>>8642132
and I'm sure that scale was measured by some really supremely intelligent being
>>
>>8642133
Again, you're putting importance on intelligence, if you were born in Africa, high chance you would be dumb. You're too attached to this sense of self perceiving itself as intelligent and better than others.
>>
>>8642134
I'm against the idea of everyone having their own different versions of reality, this is exactly what religion does. Whereas, if you come to a consensus, look for evidence and test hypothesis; which is actually the closest thing human beings have to an objective reality, one which is repeatable and testable in a lab; then you actually have a world which isn't constantly at odds with each other, you actually have a world which is truly interested in knowledge and understanding. And what a surprise that it takes more knowledge and hard work to understand a world from this point of view, it takes not being full of yourself and thinking your thoughts are right just because that's what you believe.
>>
>>8642132
>buddhists are intelligent meme

go back to sitting under bodhi trees and NoFapping
>>
I wish all religious people would get run over by large automobiles.
>>
>>8642140
>shitting on nofap
You can shit on buddhism but nofap really works my man.
>>
Go away, for fuck sake. Morons, please, just leave.
>>
>>8642132
according to this im at 6 level. Been thinking a lot in my life about things etc, never believed that god is mysterious or shit like that, but I do think that god is everything, and what worries me is non existance, is that even possible? Yes it is, in death... And what exactly goes in there is the big truth.

I've noticed that the closer human being is to death (doesn't have to be literally), he understand more about life. Some people look like they're really close to death, they usually know what's up. Those people are called spiritual.
>>
>>8642150
dude, just delete this. stop talking about that stupid chart.
>>
>>8642150
Thales said that in everything is alive, has a soul, and it's full of God. In hinduism it is said, that everything is god. In shamanism it is said, that everything is alive.

I understand this.
>>
>>8642150
cringe as fuck post
>>
>>8642153
Chart is stupid indeed, but it has some perspective. Charts are very good to realize stuff, this one isn't that great, indeed, but we can work with it.
>>
>>8642156
>Charts are very good to realize stuff
SHUT UP
>>
>>8642155
yeah, I know, I don't get simple things. Therefore I don't get anything.
>>
>>8642132
I think I'm level 5.
>>
>>8642107
Maybe you should think of leaving USA?
>>
>>8642163
kill yourself you fucking moron

I honestly can't wait until super intelligent AI comes along. I honestly can't wait for a robot to realize the pain that intellectuals go through, and basically set the world straight with it's intelligence. Maybe they'll even recognize the pain I've had to go through living on this planet around so many morons. I honestly hate all of your guts, the morons, just absolutely everywhere.l
>>
>‘Well now, Petka my lad.’ said Chapaev, ‘I once used to know a Chinese communist by the name of Tzu-Chuang, who often dreamed the same dream, that he was a red butterfly fluttering through the grass and the flowers. And when he woke up, he often couldn't make out whether the butterfly had dreamt it was engaged in revolutionary activity or the underground activist had had a dream about flitting through the air from flower to flower. So when this Tzu-Chuang was arrested in Mongolia for sabotage, what he said at his interrogation was that he was actually a butterfly who was dreaming about what was happening. Now since he was interrogated by Baron Jungern himself, and the Baron is a man of some considerable understanding, the next question was why this butterfly was on the communist side. He said he wasn't on the communist side at all. So then they asked him why the butterfly was engaged in sabotage, and his answer was that all the things people do are so monstrous, it doesn't make any difference whose side you’re on.’
>‘And what happened to him?’
>‘Nothing. They just stood him up in front of a firing squad and woke him up.’
>‘And then what?’
>Chapaev shrugged.
>‘He carried on flitting around the flowers, I suppose.’
>>
I just want artificial intelligence to be created, I want something more intelligent than human beings to come along and realize how much I have been suffering on this planet. I can't wait for human beings to see that our intelligence isn't special, and our brains are just biological computers, which won't be able to match AI pretty soon. I look forward to the day so much when that happens, I look forward to the day when human beings and their awful low level of intelligence finally gets put to rest, finally gets discounted as nothing special. Maybe then the world will become less stupid. I'm trapped in a miserable moronic planet.
>>
>>8642166
Why do you think you're smarter than me? You obviously don't know me and much probabily don't know yourself enough.
>>
File: COVER90.jpg (165KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
COVER90.jpg
165KB, 720x400px
>>8642170
>I just want artificial intelligence to be created

http://distractify.com/geek/2016/03/24/racist-twitter-ai-robot
>>
>>8642173
I'm not even joking around dude, I'm legitimately upset about this stupid planet today, and your defense mechanism is making light of the situation just makes me feel worse, because I can see that what you're doing is a defense mechanism. I can see that a tool in people's arsenal is to keep themselves dumb and just not think about things in order to keep themselves satisfied. There's literally an aversion to deeper thinking, I think maybe that's the problem with people's brains in general, I think most people are just tickled when they have certain thoughts enter their brain. There's like this big bloated barrier of fat that covers the part of their brain responsible for being challenged, and it just jiggles and bounces around when it reflects complicated though.
>>
>>8642175
That's early experimental AI you fucking moron. I want someone to fucking stab you.
>>
OP doesn't understand evolution.

Do you hate bulldogs because they are dumb?

Humans are exactly they way they are because of process through which they are made. There is no malice that created our level of intelligence.

You're also using yourself as a reference point, others see you as you see those below you in terms of intelligence.
>>
>>8642140
>go back to sitting under bodhi trees and NoFapping
found the try-hard hedonist
>>
>>8642179

You heard the phrase "AI is whatever hasn't been done before"?

It looks like you're the only idiot in this thread.
>>
>>8642177
if you were smart, you would accept the world as it is, but no, it must be about your little feelings and your little desire to change people
>>
>>8642189
I don't see how being smart and lamenting that people around you are so unintelligent have to be mutually exclusive things.
>>
>>8642165
No job, can't speak any other languages, no money. Some places in Europe look very attractive.
>>
>>8642132
Level infinity here. AMA
>>
>>8642132
My 12 year old brother could have made this chart.
>>
>>8642115
>evolutionary scale
>>
>>8642311
ameboids, fish, land mammals, primates, caveman, human, AI
>>
>>8642191
He who talks does not know etc.

Someone who "laments" the stupidity of his peers in such a melodramatic fashion is very likely overcompensating.
>>
>>8642332
I'm over compensating? Sounds like you just too psychology 101 or something.
>>
>>8642339
Not helping your case
>>
>>8642189

litte little little
>>
>>8642107
i really hope this is bait, if not i want to say that i look at you op and see a fucking stupid human
>>
>>8642351
It's not bait
>>
>>8642351
It's got to be ironic. OP's exaggeratedly banal writing style and opinions together with the topic of the thread are just too much.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.