[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my body is ready

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: gethype.png (192KB, 1106x492px) Image search: [Google]
gethype.png
192KB, 1106x492px
my body is ready
>>
>>8640465
For Heffley to delight us by his majestic prose and gracious pictoral accompaniment is to live, lads
>>
>>8640483
is this post-post-modernism? everyone who says literature has not progressed in the last decades should read this first.
>>
>>8640465
My diary desu
>>
I am truly shocked and surprised that he did not win the nobel this year for his ground breaking approach to the medium of prose
>>
>>8640590
It's well beyond a plebely conceived literary stratum, and cant be described even as a demeriting "sui generis". Heffley is all-transcending writer with limitless creative ambit.
>>
>>8640483
>lads
Stop. This sounds gay as fuck
>>
>>8641059

Lad. You are on 2^2chan, more exactly /lit/, and by that an autist and dimly closeted pedant. Fuck off if you cant take a smidge of fucking sarcasm
>>
>>8641059
I'll suck your dick lad
>>
>>8640465
I adore Jeff's novels, however, I hope he does not fall for the "growing up with the audience = good literature meme." Greg, Fregley, Roderick and all the rest should timeless, because they encapsulate human nature.

My personal highpoint in the series is Manny's insistence his mustard should be drawn across his hot dog. It really captures the zeitgeist of late-capitalist schizophrenia.
>>
>>8641082

I think the book as a whole does a fantastic job of capturing what it means to be human today.
When Manny licks the dust off the Doritos without eating them, Kinley critiques the exchange of depth for broadness that defines modern consumer culture. Every day, in every aspect of our life, we lick the dust off Doritos of life without enjoying its satisfying crunch and nourishment.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.