[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atlas Shrugged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 662.jpg (176KB, 299x475px) Image search: [Google]
662.jpg
176KB, 299x475px
I'm about to start reading this meme book. What am I in for? I've seen a lot of people thrashing on it.
>>
>>8639500
Fuck off, virgin.
>>
>>8639500
a common misconception as to what Atlas is carrying on his shoulders.
>>
trust me, OP. don't bother. It's boring as hell, nobody takes Rand or her philosophy seriously and its like 1000+ pages. It's a huge waste of time.

If you really need long meme books grab IJ or GR
>>
>>8639545
>IJ
>GR

You have to be 18 or older to post on this forum, kid.
>>
>>8639556
You probably don't think so but being in high school means you're still a kid, kiddo.
>>
>>8639500
This really isn't worth your time. It's poorly written - very clunky prose - and every character is a symbol for either the libertarian ubermensch that Rand fantasizes or the evil lazy villain with nothing better to do than to leach off the hard work of the successful. There's a scene where some lawyer talking about collectivization literally twirls his mustache in court and gives the most strawman anti-capitalist argument that amounts to, "but why shouldn't we take what you've earned ha ha ha."

If you're interested in Austrian school economics just go straight for the actual theorists like Hayek.
>>
>>8639562
Nice rebuttal you got there, kiddie. Did your classmates tell you that?
>>
>>8639580
Listen here, kiddu, once you get older you'll realize how much of a kid you still are, kiddu
>>
>>8639545
>>8639556
>>8639562
>>8639580
>>8639652

Shut up, kiddies. You kiddos are such childish kids that my mature intellect can't handle it. Kids like you should stay out of the intelligent boards, kiddos.
>>
>>8639556
>thread about meme books
>gets annoyed when I mention meme books

nice one kid
>>
>>8639663
Are you kidding?

hah!
>>
4chan NEEDS this book. Rand has a great line about how men work to EARN the love of women - such a simple but life changing idea for young men
>>
I started it but found it quite boring. Some of the ideas are fine, it just drags on.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.