[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite Opening Lines General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: n_Troy Brueghel.jpg (59KB, 914x569px) Image search: [Google]
n_Troy Brueghel.jpg
59KB, 914x569px
Favorite openings line.

HARDMODE: Only the first full sentence.

I'll start

>I sing of warfare and a man at war.
>>
"Mr. and Mrs. Dursley of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much."
>>
A penis comes across the sky.
>>
"Snow-Balls have flown their Arcs, starr'd the Sides of Outbuildings, as of Cousins, carried Hats away into the brisk Wind off Delaware,-- the Sleds are brought in and their Runners carefully dried and greased, shoes deposited in the back Hall, a stocking'd-foot Descent made upon the great Kitchen, in a purposeful Dither since Morning, punctuated by the ringing Lids of Boilers and Stewing-Pots, fragrant with Pie-Spices, peel'd Fruits, Suet, heated Sugar,-- the Children, having all upon the Fly, among rhythmic slaps of Batter and Spoon, coax'd and stolen what they might, proceed, as upon each afternoon all this snowy December, to a comfortable Room at the rear of the House, years since given over to their carefree Assaults."

So damn comfy.
>>
"I'm Ishmael."
>>
All this happened, more or less.
>>
"Call me Israel"
>>
You're dead.
>>
Waking up to a loud crash rarely means something good is happening.
>>
>>8638628

For sale: umbilical cord, only swung like a lasso once.
>>
>>8638863
Underrated post.
>>
Buck Mulligan, the fatso, came down the stairs majestically, shaving gear in his hand.
>>
>>8638628

Big fat Muck Bulligan had a shave
>>
>>8638905
Perfect.
>>
>>8638628
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xisBERxHJ6g
>>
I hopped in the taxi and told him "To the cereal store my good man!"
>>
Thirty years ago Marseilles lay burning in the sun, one day.
>>
>>8638628

My mother always called me "Little Shit." because that's how she described giving birth to me; like taking one, gigantic, teeth grinding, straining shit as if she was constipated.
>>
Erhabener Geist, im Geisterreich verloren!
>>
>>8638628
Christ just fucking learn Latin
>>
>>8638628
Penises dipped in cereal.
>>
>>8638628
Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, Colonel Aureliano Buendía was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover ice.
>>
>>8640054
>>
"Once upon a time and a very good time it was there was a moocow coming down along the road and this moocow that was coming down long the road met a nicens little boy named tuckoo..."
>>
>>8638628

I told you I could fit a cheerio around my penis
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.