[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some books that show me life is worth living for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 700x700px
What are some books that show me life is worth living for?
>>
>>8638401
The My diary, tbd
>>
>>8638401
none, it's not but we do it anyway
>>
>>8638401
bb dylan
>>
>>8638401
Man, I got on an SSRI and within six months I went from being a self-loathing nihilist to a firm believer in the value of human life. I love literature, but it probably has little to do with it.
>>
>>8638401
There are none. Find something to care about you self-involved cunt. You have the internet. It can't be that bad.
>>
It's not

Jerk off to cartoons and enjoy life instead of trying to change your life
>>
Atlas Shrugged
>>
>>8638401
The Ego and his Own by Max Stirner
>>
>>8638401

The Age of Empathy maybe. Try to concentrate on the good things in life and find something to live for OP. Sorry you're going through a tough time.
>>
>>8638439
This is one of the only real meme posts in this thread that actually means anything.
>>
>>8638427

jerking off doesn't make anyone happy, it just releases the suffering and the itch caused by horniness temporarily.

>>8638401

seek God
you need religion or you need metaphysics.

There's nothing else in life that can satisfy you, give you meaning, happiness and purpose besides that Absolute reality, which is eternal and loving and intimately connected to us.

everything else is unsatisfactory and transient; normies don't realize this so they continue to seek fulfillment in trivial distractions, by pulling on their dicks or playing video games in futility.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.