[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does every Pynchon book have at least one Jewish character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161019_170016.jpg (39KB, 540x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161019_170016.jpg
39KB, 540x597px
Why does every Pynchon book have at least one Jewish character?
>>
>>8637447
Because he's a fucking kike
>>
>>8637449
Proofs?
>>
>>8637449
Wasn't he raised Catholic?
>>
love that pic of pynchy. that's the fucking face all the books that face would eventually write would come out of.

When I see it I feel like god/universe is smirking at me.
>>
>>8637844
thought his family were Mayflower puritan stock
>>
>>8637447
Because Jews are great characters
>>
>>8637447
I don't remember one from TCoL49
>>
Because Jews are intellectually superior - and in some ways culturally superior - to white trash.
>>
The man has a penchant for Jewess qts.
>>
>>8638077
Either an analyst or a lawyer was Jewish, can't remember which, and one of the doctors was revealed to be a Nazi war criminal who experimented on Jews
>>
A culture with a vast and providential history who has been the object of a lot of paranoia intersts Pynchon? How unexpected!
>>
>>8637876
>>8637844
isn't he devout Shaolin monk?
>>
>>8637844
>taking anyone who uses the word kike seriously
>>
>>8637447
Because he is intelligent, and thus recognises that we are the true Master Race.
>>8638102
pynchont*
>>
He was raised in New York, the state with the highest density of Jews in America, and attended Cornell, the Ivy with the largest number of Jews in its student body. Despite Jews making up around 2% of the American population, about 25% of all students in the Ivy league are Jewish, a number which is increasing. This massive overrepresentation is not due to disproportionately high Jewish academic performance (Jewish academic performance has actually been declining over the past several decades when compared to their Asian and non-Jewish white peers, who are both underrepresented at Ivies), but rather, is a result of laxing admission standards combined with Jewish nepotism and privilege.

If you would like to know more about the Jewish stranglehold on American intellectual culture, please read this article (written by a Harvard-educated Jew) that explains how the heebs came to such a position of privilege.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/
>>
>>8638077
wasn't Dr Hilarius jewish? or was he experimenting on jews in germany? i can't remember.
>>
>>8638706
Man, every day it seems the Jews just prove themselves better and better.
>>
>>8638509
The mind! The jester! What spectacle will he unleash upon us next…?
>>
>>8638710
The later.
>>
>>8638781
the white ones anyway :^)
>>
>>8639089
Weird how the captains flipped from Sephard to Ashkenazi. I guess there was a coup or something.
>>
Happened to read The Small Rain in a bunch of short story texts i found here years back. Just finished it a few minutes ago.

I really wish I could go back and not read it. All military jargon and no real story. Just a lazy Jewish grunt wandering around for awhile.
>>
everything in all of the book, they have too many stuff inthem :(
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.