[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Harry and Hermione don't end up together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0107.png (232KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0107.png
232KB, 323x454px
>Harry and Hermione don't end up together
>>
>You will never wake up to Satan giving you the best vodka and caviar you've ever tasted
>>
>>8635544
Rowling fell for the le epic twist meme
>>
File: dio.jpg (104KB, 685x600px) Image search: [Google]
dio.jpg
104KB, 685x600px
>>8635544
>>
>>8635550
Nice trips anon

Do you ever think she'll undo the meme? She's said before that she regrets how it turned out.
>>
>>8635549
Feels bad man
>>
>>8635558
>Nice trips anon
are you new or blind?
>she'll undo
no
>>
>Luke and Leia don't end up together
>>
>>8635568
Dyslexic as fuck, sorry anon
>>
>>8635592
I absolve you, post in peace
>>
>you will never read harry potter for the first time again as a 12 year old

feels bad man
>>
>>8635576
How many awkward conversations harry and ron had that involved touching on the fuck that ron's sister is getting fucked by him. I bet there was 1 Christmas phone call from Ron that harry had to talk while ginny was on his knob
>>
>>8635576
Would honestly explain why Kylo Ren and Rey are so autisitic if they had actually ended up together
>>
>>8635544
>Book Harry is a quite good looking, interesting well adjusted (under the circumstanses) 'everyman' who also happens to be famous and wealthy.
>Book Hermione is not good looking, not interesting and a condescending know it all aresehole who has almost no interpersonal skills.
Yep no idea why they didn't end up together in the mandatory boy gets the girl cliche.
>>
>>8635630
>>Book Hermione is not good looking, not interesting and a condescending know it all aresehole who has almost no interpersonal skills.
she grows and its not like ginny is better
>>8635627
would justify their looks
>>
>>8635612
>phone call
>>
>>8635663
They were vacationing at a ski lodged and forgot to pack the powder but now that I think about it
it would be more fun if a howler card busted in as he was getting a bj and started going "oi whats up m8". still I like the phone more since ron can get a hint of whats going on and feel more uncomfortable
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.