[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book recommendations for a Juggalo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: juggalo4lyfe.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
juggalo4lyfe.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
WHOOP WHOOP WHAT'S up /lit/!! First off, I'd like to extend Much Motha fuckin wicked clown love to everyone on this board, cuz I've been lurking and you all are some intelligent motherfuckers!

I'm a longtime Juggalo, since I was 12 and there was only one Joker Card on the horizon, but anyway, I'm looking to get into reading with some bomb ass books!

I figure I'd check you guys out instead of reddit (they'd prob recommend some Eat Pray Love shit about some rich bitch doing yoga and eating quinoa, fuck that noise) and hit y'all up for some recommendations! I'm mainly interested in getting into some classic novels, hopefully stuff that reflects/resonates with the Dark Carnival lifestyle but to be honest i'm game for anything you guys have to offer.

So yeah, help a juggalo get lit!
>>
>>8633950
3/10
Embarrassing
>>
>>8633950
Woop Woop!
>>
Why bother when violent j and shaggy 2 dope have already mastered the English language?

>abracadabra boom shaka dae
>I'm violent j and I'm back like a vertebrae
>and I come with a hat full of tricks
>trunk full of faygo, car full of fat chicks
>>
>>8633950
Reppin' the dark carnival! don't know many books myself but there are a lot of smart bitches on this board.
>>
>>8633975
Hell yea MCL to ya! Yeh me either but that's what I'm here for! Figure these brainy ass folks couldn't steer me wrong. So c'mon /lit/!
>>
>>8633986
The 120 Days of Sodom
>>
>>8633974
New Nobel Prize Laureates?

"Lil' Somethin' Somethin'"

"Mr. Jackson, what are you talking about?
Well I've heard about those parties, they're immoral.
Mr. Jackson, I thought you were respectable gentlemen.
Now, don't give me that respectable gentlement bullshit,
you little bitch."
Mr. Jackson?
"Now, stop playing dumb, you dizzy cunt."

Hey baby, I heard you like to freak
Then come out to play with me

[Shaggy 2 Dope]
Hey, what's up, I'm new in town
I work for the circus, Shaggy the Clown
Anyway, ole girl, I seen you around
I guess I'm trying to say that I wanna be down, hey
We had ice cream, sat in the park
I walked her all the way home when it got dark
She took me inside and when the door shut
Next thing ya know I had my nuts in her butt, hey

[Violent J]
I wanna bitch whose down to fuck right away
And even does my homies if it's okay
A little bitch that's down for a quicky
I love chicky chicky, I ain't being picky though
So you might be a little bit fat
You might even stink a bit, I don't mind that
Even if you don't fuck on the first date
Just put my nuts in your mouth and I'm straight

[Shaggy 2 Dope]
I need a girl who just don't give a fuck
So, I'm caught strokin' her mom, I mean, so what
A little skins here and there, ain't nothing
I just need a bitch whose down with a lil somthin somthin

[Chorus (2x)]
Hey baby, I heard you like to freak
Then come out to play with me

[Violent J]
My name's Violent J, so I can't fuck around
Who's the dirtiest bitch in the whole town
There she go, she workin' at Dairy Queen
Bitch couldn't be a day over fifteen
So I do her in the butt like that
I hit it so quick, I made her butt-cheeks clap, haha
Why wait around till she gets married
Cuz I'm ready as long as the neden's hairy

[Shaggy 2 Dope]
Tootsie-tootsie pumpkin pie
Looks like ya got nut in your eye
My fault, I didn't notice, you was still there
Now go and wash that shit out your hair, bitch
I need a girl not afraid to bone
Even if her mommas and pops is still home
And if her daddy suddenly walks in
He just might see me my nuts on his daughter's chin

[Violent J]
Everybody in the hood says that you're easy
You look a little cracked out, a little sleasy
You're a basehead, baby, you ain't shit
I'm still down if you down for a lil somthin somthin
A lil somthin somthin

[Chorus (2x)]

[2x]
Bitch let me hit, I won't be long
As soon as I nut, I'm gone
>>
>>8633950
tldr. my diary desu ,etc
>>
>>
>>8634086
Hell yeah man, some De Sade. Dude was one sick puppy but i'll check it out, thanks!
>>
>>8634160
start with Stepbrother Inked by Violet Blaze
>>
Not sure if OP is trolling or not, but real talk is there any gangsta rapper alive who can touch--even TOUCH Violent J? Let alone fade him?

And I'm not talking about Miracles Violent J. I'm not talking about Wraith Violent J either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Dark Lotus Violent J.

I'm talking about Inner City Posse Dark Carnival Shangrila Six Joker Cards Southwest Detroit Axe-Murderer Psychopathic Killa Klown Violent J with his voodoo bag (which grants him the ability to raise the dead, turn people into animals and vegetables, and create new life from organic matter), his connections to the Cobras, X-Men, and Latin Counts, a rusty hatchet (capable of severing limbs in a single swing) and his 9mm Beretta because he is a master of kenjutsu and gunjutsu, a mad scientist's laboratory (that can create homicidal living toys), a perfect understanding of how magnets work, a second head named Violent Ed implanted on his shoulders, his homey Shaggy 2 Dope watching his back (word), and six joker cards floating behind him AFTER he absorbed dark energy from the Dark Carnival, entered Shangrila Mode, cast Shooga Booga Ba on everybody, and transformed into a vampire so he can drink everyone's Faygo while they are under voodoo.
>>
>>8634359
Not sure if this is a copypasta, but it is very good.
>>
>>8633950
Try this.
https://www.amazon.com/Electricity-Magnetism-Introduction-Electric-Magnetic/dp/0917406087/
>>
>>8633950
i actually think this is like a 6/10 bait. i could easily see someone taking you seriously.
>>
>>8634380
LOL man, I knew that one was coming. I think ICP know there's a scientific explanation for magnetic fields, but it kinda prevents us from stepping back and saying "Yeah, that shit's really amazing"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.