[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this hack fraud so praised once again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (632KB, 1464x1986px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
632KB, 1464x1986px
why is this hack fraud so praised once again?
>>
>>8631881
>caring about what teenagers like
>>
Because he invented post-modernism. No thinker is more important for understanding the contemporary world.
>>
>>8631881
his spicy out-of-context quotes and mustache.
>>
He got everything right, that's why. Remind me again why we shouldn't praise him.
>>
>>8632698
Was against nationalism, white supremacy, and anti-semitism and is responsible for postmodernism.

A cuck, basically
>>
>>8631891
Kek
>>
Because there will always be edgy man-children with superiority complex, until the end of humanity.

>>8631891
>Because he invented post-modernism
That was Hegel
>>
the übermensch is the same concept as the philosopher's stone. that concept is always present in the human psyche.
>>
>>8632706
Retarded mischaracterization

He would easily be considered an anti semetic white supremicest today.

And how is he responsible for post modernism?? Fucking retarded cuck
>>
>>8632720
Nice projection
>>
>>8632720
>That was Hegel
kek

that was Plato
>>
>>8632720

>But there's no such thing as superior people!
>If I am canaille, you must also be canaille!

Plebeian.
>>
>>8631885
>>8632720
To trigger christianfags.
>>
>>8631881
Being edgy hides your autism by making it look like you're the motherfucker tough enough to face the TRUTH
>>
His ideas can be used to justify whatever it is you already believe. He was also a talented writer.
>>
>>8632980
Not if you believe in egalitarianism

Marxists BTFO
>>
>>8632996
There's a few dead French guys that would disagree.
>>
>>8632720

Hegel is the essence of modernism. Marx is post-Hegelian, and therefore post-hoc postmodern. Besides, the thought of spatiality which characterizes postmodernism in general is absent in Hegel but is one of the guiding motifs of histmat.
>>
>>8633009
Who/what??
>>
File: Pass on the ressentiment.jpg (72KB, 647x960px) Image search: [Google]
Pass on the ressentiment.jpg
72KB, 647x960px
>>8633009

>Implying 20th century French psychoanalytic """"philosophers"""" are anything other than obfuscating hacks

Nietzsche would not have even so much as spat upon these ressentiment-filled betrayers of his philosophy.
>>
>>8632706
You're the cuck for possessing such resentments.
>>
>>8632980
So, he's J.R. "Bob" Dobbs?
>>
>>8633238
They're facts, sweetheart
>>
File: image.jpg (249KB, 640x737px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249KB, 640x737px
>>8633390
No, they're spuks.
>>
>>8633334
I think Nietzsche intended for his work to do the exact opposite.
>>
> doesn't read nietzsche, only browses 4chan to get opinions
.people say nietzsche is edgy and starts the ressentiment justification for not reading him, therefore i must too
> doesn't like nietzsche because he "created the post—modern" (t. The ones who hasnt read him)

Holy shit guys. Pls kys
Nietzsche doesn't deserve this.
>>
>>8631881

He influenced literally every philosopher that came after him, even those who disagreed with him. That alone is enough.

Other than that, he codified how mankind should continue to struggle forward when any rational human being can plainly see that life is objectively meaningless (his response essentially being 'accept that and grow beyond being rational/objective').
>>
>>8633390
I'm open to the possible factuality of racial IQ differences. I'm referring to your conviction and the ideas themselves.
>>
>>8633737
You didn't form a solid opinion due to a lack of trustworthy sources.
*Sniffs*
Anon, you bring back my hope in this world.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.