[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever written an angry letter to a company or person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

have you ever written an angry letter to a company or person?
>>
I wrote a grumpy resignation letter after three (3) shifts in fast food.
>>
Me Mum once asked to write an angry letter on her behalf to a hotel chain because she felt too uncomfortable doing it herself
>>
Yes I wrote one to a jazz teacher who wouldn't give me a refund for a jazz camp. I still have it actually i'll post it.

Its the first time i had to actually fight for something over an email.

They promised me the money as well and i never got it, but i hate arguing and i'm a wuss so i don't want to remind them.

>Hello Joey,

It's plain to see at this point that you're far more proficient at enforcing niggardly financial transactions then you are playing an instrument.

You've really opened up my mind to the possibilities of Jazz, music is a great and beautiful thing, but it's better to be like a cheap car salesman to keep every dime for your slippery fingers that you can nickel and dime from children.

I'd be interested in learning instead of music how to open a jazz club with you similar to the cotton club or vanguard where we can scam up and coming artists so we can put them right back in their parents house. Music is good, but only when it's working for us, eh pal?

As an adult it's easy to exercise a degree of influence over other parents who may be naive when it comes to these things, putting the fault back on the child or youth who as you stated multiple times did not come up to you when I went up to all 3 of my instructors including yourself and received aside from my guitar teacher little to no assistance.

Unless you clearly state that refunds are not allowed then you should, as a fair and hopefully honest business man do your best to make the customer happy, especially one who felt he received little to no assistance, and had an overall humiliating worthless experience.

I worked for every dime of that unlike many of your fellow gifted children who are generously provided by their parents, and I have to hear back from my father how you spun the story on me.

The fact of the matter is you were not prepared for a student of beginner level for doing more then strumming his instrument like a cheap barroom player and you've been putting on this carnival of a teaching class for a number of years getting every penny you can as the commissions haven't been firing in steadily.

If you still insist in your twilight years to refuse me the full funds I hope to use the matriarchal conspirator piece to blow my nose, shovel my dogs manure onto and finally roll it up and send back to you and you can expect a number of negative reviews for your camp and your teaching in general.

Our family has a number of lawyers as well and I would not advise bringing this all the way to court for your dishonest practices.
>>
>>8631925
Thanks for the chuckle m8.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXW3v1aRvkY
>>
>>8631754
Yeah, I occasionally get really drunk and write very mean letters to my ex. When we were dating, he used to tell me that he loved getting mail and encouraged me to write him often, even though we lived very close to each other.

Then the little shit broke my PSP that I got from my dead grandfather because he said video games were degenerate, demanded that I sell all my other video games, totally blind to the fact that we were both faggots and he would dress like a French maid so I could fuck him in the ass while he screamed the few French phrases he remembered in high school.

Fucking idiot. He calls me every other day or, either crying or yelling at me to stop the letters. I scream back at him that clinging to the postal system is degenerate and that he should give me his email so I can fuck that up too.

So, yeah. I write angry letters.
>>
>>8632126
i love you, you crazy faggot. sorry about your ex
>>8631925
opens very well, but it lags a bit after that
>>
>>8631759
post story of the three days and the letter, or your mother dies in her sleep tonight
>>
>>8632164
>sorry about your ex
Don't be. I ain't. I'm just pissed.

Want some advice? Don't date traps unless your crazy tolerance is fuck high. In some ways, they're worse than women.
>>
I can't write angry letters without getting insulting and vulgar. Thus, I've taken the habit of publicly sending/hanging on walls ugly comics or satirical dramatic dialogues depicting people that have angered me. They both have a tendency to end with the person losing control over their bowels.
>>
>>8632126
>Then the little shit broke my PSP that I got from my dead grandfather because he said video games were degenerate, demanded that I sell all my other video games, totally blind to the fact that we were both faggots and he would dress like a French maid so I could fuck him in the ass while he screamed the few French phrases he remembered in high school.
please be true
>>
>>8631754
You mean what literally every person on this website does on a daily basis?
>>
I write letters to editors of magazines or newspapers occasionally when I think they're editorializing in the wrong places. Of course, since Washington Post fired their ombudsman it's turned into a rag that has little regard for integrity. Similar things are going on at the NY Times, now that "The Public Editor" is basically doing NowThis/Buzzfeed style meta-reporting on issues like "We used the wrong word to describe Hillary's reaction to Bill's infidelity." Not like she should be making sure the paper is trying to report objectively.

I inherited the practice from my grandfather, who would write letters to newspaper editors (he had a lot published in the Chicago Tribune) and various political persons, congressmen and various presidents.
>>
wrote a letter to my college roommate's dad about his son being an autist addicted to michael jordan, milf hunter, & warcraft

he never replied
>>
i was in several threads, where some anons wrote letters to m00t, obama and gabe newell, if that counts
>>
I used to write vitriolic emails to Cartoon Network after they moved away from their classic programming and started airing live-action.
>>
>>8632188
I can confirm that this is true, I dated one as well.
>>
let's write one, who would we send it to?
>>
>>8632946
John Green
>>
File: reeeeee.jpg (14KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeee.jpg
14KB, 201x250px
>>8632174
I don't have the letter. It called them out on their fringe-legal practices; In my country it'll illegal to force an employee to undergo unpaid training. They curtail this by paying you to watch an hour of corporate propaganda, which seamlessly integrates into several hours of "voluntary modules".
The contract we signed expressly stated we were not guaranteed a set number of hours, and this, along with peer pressure (if only the prole scum that worked in fast food were my peers I may have fallen for this) was used as leverage to force you to complete the modules.

My three days, one of which was a 2 hour "shift", consisted of sloppily preparing thousands of dollars worth of burgers for drunk degenerates during peak hours for minimum wage while criminally understaffed, being monitored incessantly by the managerial class ( who were literally tripping on their modicum of power ), and getting into a heated argument with the sellout faggot "durr just doing my job- you're selfish not to think about ME" maggot responsible for the roster and systematic oppression of the employees.
No thanks.
The most frustrating thing; on the way out after my last shift, after effectively sacrificing my job to make a statement about workers rights, some negroid moron had the gall to call me a "fucking traitor"
>mfw
>>
>>8633333
nice quints
>>
File: angryletter.jpg (388KB, 907x536px) Image search: [Google]
angryletter.jpg
388KB, 907x536px
I was a very dumb and drunk freshman and he was a real dickhead of a professor. When heads collide, autismal outbursts are a given
>>
>>8633365
are you aware that you are on the spectrum?
>>
>>8633365
Oh my fucking god this is embarrassing.
>how's that for journalism?
>quoting Arrested Development
>conceding you ignored the rules
>throwing a hissy fit when you have to face the consequences
Thanks for the laff bud
>>
>>8633380
y-yes :(
>>
>>8633387
Haha I didn't though cuz I dropped the class shortly thereafter. It was then I realized journalism was not for me
>>
File: cringe.gif (314KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.gif
314KB, 500x282px
>>8633365
>>
>>8633365
A psychiatrist recently hypothesized that I may be on the spectrum and now I spend practically every waking moment deathly afraid that whenever I speak I come across as someone who would write something like this
>>
>>8631754
I once sent a letter to Brita after we got algae in two of our water filters that wished them to "choke on their own water"
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.