[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

quick guys, i need help making a story for school and I cant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (264KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264KB, 633x758px
quick guys, i need help making a story for school and I cant think of shit. once I have the ball rolling im good, but i need a start.
I need to write a beowulf-gilgamesh type story by tomorrow, and I am kinda stuck. It doesnt have to be too long but i cant half ass it. it also has to be historical fiction, set pretty much anywhere in the old world pre-romans.
please help me make a character, the beginning of their journey, the main conflict, a moral for the story, and a solid conclusion.
save me the stress, guys.
i origionally put this in r9k, however you can guess how that went.
>>
fuck off millennial scum.
>>
File: themes.png (180KB, 540x662px) Image search: [Google]
themes.png
180KB, 540x662px
>>8631378
Take pic related with your own spin and apply it to this:
http://channel101.wikia.com/wiki/Story_Structure_101:_Super_Basic_Shit

Good luck OP
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 480x360px
>>8631469
thanks mayne, i am losing motivation and I will probably do it in a study hall when i can actually think but this is kinda helping.
>>
>>8631378
just rip off the 13th Warrior
>>
You must be 18 to use this website
>>
>>8631518
you must be an aspie using this site.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>8631518
>mom held me back because She claimed I was younger than my classmates
>I am now ancient compared to my piers
>living is torture
>>
>>8631536
mite be because you're a big dum dum
>>
>>8631378
>I need to write a beowulf-gilgamesh type story

ugmmm

so, there is that guy who some time ago killed a monster with bare hands, who is also a king. he spends his time by putting into practice le droit du seigneur on every young girl in his vicinity while forcing young guys to undergo intensive exercises to get ripped

both girls and guys are not very happy because they are constantly very tired and, i suppose, some of them even envy the other gender thinking that the other way to get tired is better. eventually they begin to pray to the gods to be saved from this sex- and exercise-positive ruler

the gods answer them but indirectly. a wild man who lives with a herd of gazelles as his girlfriends accidentally manages to steal a precious gold cup from a local dragon (who happens to love to discuss jean-paule sartre's ideas with those he can establish telepathic connection with, like with that monster which was bare-handedly killed by the aforementioned ruler)

the dragon gets really mad and begins to roam the land, burning the villages and quoting to the villagers large passages from "existentialism is a humanism". meantime the ruler sees a dream how he kisses and makes a sweet love to an axe which fell from the sky. his mother, a wise goddess very able in dream interpreting, explains to him that it means he is destined to meet a guy who will be a perfect boyfriend to him...
>>
>>8631536
your mom is an idiot

she suck dick good though
>>
>>8631536
Great excuses, friend.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.