[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just read this, was it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

I just read this, was it good?
>>
every time soprano posts in chat i physically cringe and im just hoping spirit's worthless autistic ass does something good for once and bans her
>>
I see you're developing new linguistic habits. A commodity for awkward minds; you speak, and then you give the other an indication of what he's supposed to ask, eliminating the possibility of clueless silence.

Was it good?
>>
>>8630441
>and then you give the other an indication of what he's supposed to ask
I didn't intend that, I legitimately want to know if what I just read was good or not.
I don't want to bring it up in a conversation and say it was good and then seem like an idiot for liking something bad.
>>
i liked the part where he disproved science
>>
>>8630448
That's really irresponsible of you. You shouldn't risk reading things first without knowing whether they're good or not. Next time ask before you read.
>>
>>8630455
My bad; is it any good? Should I just wipe it from my memory?
>>
>>8630398
A dazzling synthesis of Kant, Nietzsche, Foucault, James and Moldbug
>>
>>8630499
How can you synthesise a five...
>>
Such a shame that he died so young, can't believe that schizophrenic tranny assassinated him.
>>
post hand, soprano
>>
For those of you who didn’t waste the best years of your life as a basement Druid , Dungeons and Dragons is a role-playing game, one that can be played with as few materials as dice, pen, paper, and some friends. Prior to the adoption of video games, Dungeons and Dragons was a way for one to live out one’s wildest fantasies, which, rather than orgiastic sex, typically involved elaborate reveries of power and prestige, at least for those of us who were accustomed to being shoved into lockers. These might include being the Knight who saves the Princess, or the Dwarf who restores his clan to honor, and so on and so forth – all of this was with the added benefit of getting to enjoy time with friends and fellow misfits, making memories that last a lifetime, or something.
>>
>>8630519
You in the right thread there, man?
>>
>>8630525
It's an excerpt from the book.
>>
>>8630525
This right here is proof that /lit/ doesn't read
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27KB, 1280x720px
>>8630525
Holy kek the irony
>>
>>8630519
best quote ever right there but
>not posting the rest
And lo! What makes D&D more fun than any video game is that literally anything can happen – so long as your Dungeon Master is not a stick in the mud, you can make a roll of the dice to produce pretty much any result you can think of. The limits of your imagination are the limits of the game – you can do pretty much anything you want. This leads not only to fun battles and adventures, but also interesting puzzles, social interactions, and ethical dilemmas.
>>
does this book is even real guys...
>>
>>8630554
Yes, it was on a limited run and only sold at indie bookstores. As soon as the author died (shortly after publishing this) the rights to print were lost.
>>
>>8630533
I want to read the book.
>>
luna if you're reading this please kill yourself
>>
>>8630574
please
>>
>>8630574
this
>>
>>8630574

I'm on it senpai
>>
>>8630827

The plan right now is to set myself on fire in public with a liquor flask full of black powder taped to my chest. It will give me mercy if God wills it, otherwise I will burn. Everyone will be happy.
>>
>>8630574
>>8630592
>>8630765

>>8630827
>>8630839

Can't you idiots at least say thank you? Or fucking anything?
>>
ban zambz desu
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.