[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does reading books for girls make you effeminate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: lucy-maud-montgomery-11.jpg (2MB, 1508x1928px) Image search: [Google]
lucy-maud-montgomery-11.jpg
2MB, 1508x1928px
Does reading books for girls make you effeminate?
>>
>>8628313

Nobody is responding to you but there's no such thing as "books for girls." Any gender can get anything out of any book. Some books are stupid for both genders, but all books are for everyone.
>>
>>8628313
>her diaries are getting published

Man, that is kinda a shitty thing to do, isn't it?
>>
>>8628313
I hate how feminists latch on to her even though she herself never really supported the suffrage movement. She even thought only landowners should get a vote.
>>
>>8628467
She's dead who cares
>>
>>8628467
>you get to see her slowly turn into a jaded adult

Explains why her later works can get so dark.
>>
>>8628479
Her ghost cares.
>>
>>8628313
lol no silly :P
>>
Yes! Since I have read Richardson, I have the constant urge to wear cute dresses and lacey underwear.
>>
>>8628678
>>>/tradfem/
>>
>>8628313
If are reading books about menstruation or breastfeeding or giving birth or menopause, I assume you are interested. I don't see how that would make you effeminate.
>>
Reading anything makes you effeminate. I could have spend that time nailing broads and getting into bar fights.
>>
>>8628374
i don't think many guys would be interested to read something like "women who run with the wolves"

>>8628678
you mean "pamela or virtue rewarded"?

>>8630034
what if it's a book which teaches you how to nail boards and get into fights, "how the steel tempered" or something :3
>>
>>8630314
>what if it's a book which teaches you how to nail boards and get into fights, "how the steel tempered" or something :3
Nah, that stuff is like virtual virtual masculinity for pussies. You know, it's the whole "dancing about architecture" thing. To actually become a man you need to go into the world and flail around with you humongous engorged dick knocking shit over and what not. In a metaphorical sense, of cause.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.