[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ee cummings comparative essay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I have no Idea whether or not you guys help with dumb ass high school essays but i have a comparative essay that I have to do with this d00ds poems ([i carry your heart with me(i carry it in]
and
[love is more thicker than forget])

my first paragraph was their common use of some literary devices and the how they used them

my second involved their theme and how the poems conveyed em

and I have no idea about my third
>>
File: n.jpg (11KB, 315x365px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
11KB, 315x365px
So I guess its a no then.
>>
Gayan if see this.

fuck you
>>
this is the wrong board for academic help.
do two things: get a better poem and go on shmoop
>>
>>8627384
its wayy to late to change its due midnight and what board should I go to?
>>
>>8627470
Believe it or not, there aren't hundreds of online communities filled with smart little nerds just jumping with joy at the thought of doing your homework for you.

If it's due tonight at midnight, all I can say is stop wasting time searching for help and start working on it. At this point, I'd say you're gonna have to completely bullshit the essay but that's okay! Bullshitting is awesome!

Just riff on the content in order to stretch it. Sure, you may not actually have some deep connection with the poems, but riff on the emotional associations you get from them and how they vary from one poem to another, stuff like that.

Good luck kiddo.
>>
>>8627487
>Believe it or not, there aren't hundreds of online communities filled with smart little nerds just jumping with joy at the thought of doing your homework for you.
fuck

but yeah I got it done I'm just checking it over
>>
>>8627294
lol fuck e.e. cummings he was a hack with no literary merit.
make the third paragraph about how it affects the audience etc.
also
>UNDERAGE B&
>>
>>8627294
Why did you take a photo of your screen?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.