[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're all a bunch of fucking pseudo intellectuals who think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: lettuce.jpg (55KB, 411x500px) Image search: [Google]
lettuce.jpg
55KB, 411x500px
You're all a bunch of fucking pseudo intellectuals who think you are so superior and intelligent because of the works you have read and studied but in reality you're all a bunch of fucking assholes who waste your time with this nonsense written by people who also wasted their time on nonsense for the sake of fucking time wasting.
Fuck you all , I quit this shit board, this shit website and shitty literature. It's all useless shit that makes you feel like you're better then you actually are. You're all a bunch of fucking resentful meat bags that judge and curse people AUTISTIC AUTISTIC ohhhhhh I bet you fucks have questioned yourselves constantly if you really are autistic or not.
Go back to reading your marvelous books and shit posting your amazing intellectually rich stimulating posts. Fucking faggots. Fuck you I'm out and never coming back to you pathetic miserable fools.
>>
>>8625944
You're all a bunch of fucking pseudo intellectuals who think you are so superior and intelligent because of the works you have read and studied but in reality you're all a bunch of fucking assholes who waste your time with this nonsense written by people who also wasted their time on nonsense for the sake of fucking time wasting.
Fuck you all , I quit this shit board, this shit website and shitty literature. It's all useless shit that makes you feel like you're better then you actually are. You're all a bunch of fucking resentful meat bags that judge and curse people AUTISTIC AUTISTIC ohhhhhh I bet you fucks have questioned yourselves constantly if you really are autistic or not.
Go back to reading your marvelous books and shit posting your amazing intellectually rich stimulating posts. Fucking faggots. Fuck you I'm out and never coming back to you pathetic miserable fools.
>>
ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING AUTISIM. Do you realize how fucking disgusting and stupid you sound? And what game are you even talking about ? I think you revealed a little more about yourself then you should have. I understand the difference between metaphor and literal text why the hell do you make it sound like its some impossible feat? I'm geussing you probably have some difficulty with that. I imagined the woods in a very similar way as you this is exactly why the text made no sense! Woods can be dark, depressing and creepy looking but how the fuck does it make it savage , harsh and wild? You can get through creepy looking woods without it being that way. I've been on strolls in pitch black woods before at 3am and never has it been SAVAGE WILD HARSH. ALL IM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT THE MAN SOUNDS LIKE HE HAS NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT AND GAVE IT NO THOUGHT ANY FURTHER.
>>
>>8625944

Actually stay, you'll fit right in around here
>>
>>8625949
>You're all a bunch of fucking pseudo intellectuals who think you are so superior and intelligent because of the works you have read and studied but in reality you're all a bunch of fucking assholes who waste your time with this nonsense written by people who also wasted their time on nonsense for the sake of fucking time wasting.
>Fuck you all , I quit this shit board, this shit website and shitty literature. It's all useless shit that makes you feel like you're better then you actually are. You're all a bunch of fucking resentful meat bags that judge and curse people AUTISTIC AUTISTIC ohhhhhh I bet you fucks have questioned yourselves constantly if you really are autistic or not.
>Go back to reading your marvelous books and shit posting your amazing intellectually rich stimulating posts. Fucking faggots. Fuck you I'm out and never coming back to you pathetic miserable fools.
>>
File: baxter-rational.jpg (993KB, 1600x2023px) Image search: [Google]
baxter-rational.jpg
993KB, 1600x2023px
>mfw
>>
>>8625967
/thread
>>
>>8625944
or you could just act like you know what you're talking about like everyone else
>>
>>8625944
It's not going to become a meme.
>>
Is this a new or already existing copypasta? I can't keep up with all the memes these days.
>>
>>8626067
New. The original thread is still active. It's some dickhead crying about Dante's Inferno and how woods can be wild.
>>
>>8626067

>>8623418
>>
Well, Bobby, if you don't like storytime, you can put your head down and nap while the other children listen.
>>
>>8626084
Holy fucking shit.
This honestly amazes me.
>>
>>8625944
Fuck you autist
>>
>>8625944
>I bet you fucks have questioned yourselves constantly if you really are autistic or not.
Well...I have
>>
>>8626092
I think this is the first (maybe second) time I've seen my name used on this board in the few years I've been coming here. I'm sad that it's in relation to the asshole who wrote the OP.
>>
>>8625967
lololololol
>>
File: 81651816352.jpg (60KB, 364x200px) Image search: [Google]
81651816352.jpg
60KB, 364x200px
>>8625944
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.