[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Great Anonymous Novel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: hero_gatsbywide.png (1009KB, 1200x500px) Image search: [Google]
hero_gatsbywide.png
1009KB, 1200x500px
lit/ makes an novel about Anonymous Board Subculture, its Ethos and the people here. What is the plot, how it could be interesting? Help me lit/, metalanguage feels.
>And the next Nobel Prize goes to... Anonymous.
Kek
>>
>>8624360
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikisource/en/4/42/The_Legacy_of_Totalitarianism_in_a_Tundra.pdf
>>
>>8624485
Mfw this shit is real, did any of you guys actually read that? What did thinked?
>>
>>8624360
prior conflict to the story: /lit/ thinks it can write a novel
>>
>>8624616
Actually it CAN, good or bad it CAN
>>
>>8624360
Write about the rise and fall of an online community. A small group of friends manage an imageboard. Slowly it blows up in popularity and the admin sells out.
>>
>>8624626
Kek, The golden, silver and cooper age of 4chan by Plato
>>
>>8624485
>>8624613
I'm reading it now and it's fascinating actually
>>
>>8624360
>its a reddit episode
>>
>>8624360
Write from the perspective of a (fictional) meme. Not giving it any kind of inner thoughts, but rather using it as a focus point through which we perceive the board. How it is used in various discussions to convey thoughts or to insult the opponent. How people with some artistic skill modify it into something new that may or may not be better. How normies use it to pretend to be cool. And so on.
>>
>>8624642
Really what page are you? I'm on 30
>>
>>8624650
>Write from the perspective of a (fictional) meme
What did this guy meant by this? Is the meme the protagonist? Also cool post
>>
>>8624667
1.9 A waifu for a castle
>>
>>8624650
You know, I think a biography about Pepe could be a good story about a downwards spiral. Start off with him in the boys club as a teenager, without a care in the world. Slowly all his friends start to get girlfriends and jobs as they leave high school, and break off from the group. This leads pepe to the feels bad man stage. At this point he meets in university wojack, and the two confide in each other over tfw no gf and a dislike of women creating a personal echochamber. Pepe becomes increasingly depressed and gives up on his schoolwork. After dropping out of university, pepe is left with no direction or purpose and becomes a neet. He descends into his poo poo pee pee phase. Little matters to him anymore, and without a sense of purpose he engages in mindless degeneracy, pissing in bottles and throwing his shit out the window. This further compounds his sense of worthlesness and his inability to hold meaningful relationships with others. Eventually wojack gets sick of his shit and leaves him. Finally at Pepes lowest point he finds Donald Trumps political campaign. He places his hopes and dreams of a better life onto Trump. Pepe rejoices as Trump is elected president. However this can't change Pepes fundamental laziness and hedonistic behaviour, leaving him back at square one regardless.
>>
>>8624912
This... is beautiful
>>
File: 1475713506479.png (215KB, 960x724px) Image search: [Google]
1475713506479.png
215KB, 960x724px
>>8624673
Yeah, the meme is the protagonist. Something like "Ed Smith from Lexington, Massachusetts posts a version of me he had saved three days prior. It showcases me shitting on Wojaks face."
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.