[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1661.jpg (717KB, 1000x1324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1661.jpg
717KB, 1000x1324px
Where do I start
>>
Manufacturing Consent
>>
>>8623455
We don't recommend leftists to anyone on here. So scoot on, kid
>>
>>8623463
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8623469
I'm from /pol/ and I like Chomsky. That guy is a Redditor who is mad about /pol/ being on /lit/.

I emailed him a few days ago to ask about this clusterfuck of an election and he said it's basically the same as ever.
>>
>>8623463
>caring about his politics

>>8623455
Syntactic Structures. From there read New Horizons in the Study of Language and Mind. His linguistics and work that delves into the philosophy of language and mind are most fascinating and his takedown of behaviorism was enormously influential.
>>
>>8623477
He is disdainful of presidential elections because he views them as a distraction from building local political movements that can exhibit effect change in the government. I'm always surprised when I listen to him because he is so god damn right.

I also like that he is willing to debate anyone and responds to all (or at least most) of the emails that are sent to him.
>>
>>8623463
I can't wait until the election is over and the alt right can be put back in their basket for another 4 years
>>
>>8623469
>>8623510

>how dare anyone hold an opposing viewpoint
>anything contrary to leftie anarcho syndicalism belongs on /pol/ you racist bigots

your safespace is >>>/reddit/
>>
>>8623518
Enjoy leading the republicans/the right wing in general into electoral ruin
>>
>>8623535
>not wanting the Breitbart wing to impose its will upon the rest of the Republican Party

it's almost as if you don't enjoy a good show
>>
>>8623455

I am a Conservative and respect Chomsky a lot as a linguist, apart from his political opinions, he is truly a great scientist.
>>
>>8623479
I'd say start with Aspects
>>
>>8623518
>replying to a willing slave of the neoliberals

He's literally stupider than an undecided voter. Why bother?
>>
>>8623510
>implying the alt-right won't be a major cultural voice during the Trump administration
>>
greeks
>>
He writes about things that were obvious to everybody and his style reads like shit.
>>
>>8623483
>willing to debate anyone
Except Sam Harris <]:^)
>>
>>8623455
Syntactic Structures > Aspects of the theory of Syntax > Cartesian Linguistics > The Logical Structure of Linguistic Theory
>>
>>8623455
start with the phones
>>
>>8623455
Descartes
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.