[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r/WritingPrompts Cringe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1475157760301.png (190KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1475157760301.png
190KB, 540x540px
Post cringey promps from leddit

Prompt:

You're driving a long, dark stretch of highway, when Death appears in the passenger seat, informing you that you are about to die. The car then spins out of control, flipping, and you black out. You wake up, hours later, in a deserted field. Death is laying lifeless on the side of the highway.

Response:

"WHO FUCKS THE DEATH NOW?" you scream at the top of your lungs. As the universe seems to all align to your whim, a Mustang appears with "If I Had A Trail" by qotsa blaring on its radio. "You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?" asks the parchment-white driver with a Cheshire grin, and instinctively you know you've met Lucifer. "Get in," she says which you obey, limping, tracking blood on the red leather of the passenger seat. "Let me tell you about the emperor's new clothes."
>>
>>8622873
From the same thread (this is the top voted comment, mind you)

"You search through death's cloak and find a small card with print around the edges too small to read. You can barely make out the words. They say something about taking the sickle and putting on death's cloak. As you go to pull the cloak off of him it's mysteriously empty with no body inside. You drape the cloak around yourself and pick up the sickle, agreeing to a contract you couldn't read and becoming the bringer of death yourself."
>>
>>8622873
We already have several 'omg these people are so dumb, let's jerk each other off to make ourselves feel better'-threads.

Why don't you create a thread about some good writing prompts?
>>
>>8622876
Wow a very original idea
>>
>>8622890
>>8622876
Divorced dad Scott (Tim Allen) has custody of his son (Eric Lloyd) on Christmas Eve. After he accidentally kills a man in a Santa suit, they are magically transported to the North Pole, where an elf explains that Scott must take Santa's place before the next Christmas arrives. Scott thinks he's dreaming, but over the next several months he gains weight and grows an inexplicably white beard. Maybe that night at the North Pole wasn't a dream after all -- and maybe Scott has a lot of work to do.
>>
>>8622882
The ability to recognize poor writing is valuable.
>>
"20 years after your daughter was abducted a detective finds you to reopen the case. The detective turns out to be your daughter."

jesus
>>
"You're the monster under the bed and you refuse to come out because the child you are assigned scares you"

Ok for real, this one could be a neat idea for a children's book
>>
>>8622936
Could be cute but I doubt it hasn't been done before
>>
>>8622936
That's Monsters Inc.
>>
>>8622936
Great idea, very original
>>
>>8622936
ya dingus.
>>
"Drunkenly, you accidentally pour vodka into your pet's water bowl. As a result, your pet breaks the number one rule: do not speak to your owner... Ever."
>>
>>8622900
That was a good movie.
>>
File: mylawyer.jpg (25KB, 692x390px) Image search: [Google]
mylawyer.jpg
25KB, 692x390px
>>8623011
>>
>>8622907
Yeah, but only so you can understand better why things need to a be a certain way in text. This is just picking on kids and amateur genre fiction writers who just typed out something they thought sounded cool.
>>8623012
Because it was actually about the dad and his struggle being single again now that he's lost his family instead of actually being about santa.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.